Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Bubbler Attempt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f4rmB0y View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote f4rmB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 13:55
I am growing Sensi Skunk #1 as the strains, still looking for a mother out of the plants I have.  Just found a male this morning I suspect, going to let the forums gods have a look at the pic to be sure but I think he has balls.  The other three plants look to me to have pistols.  As for location, Im not really at liberty to say %3cool.  First rule of pot club, you dont talk about pot club heh.

But yeah I have concidered coco as well.  But I have a shit ton of vermiculite to get rid of.  So its soil for me for a while.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 22:25
i did the same thing, my airstones were too long and pump too small, i've to go back in at the weekend and get a bigger pump and smaller stones.

For the life of me i can't find an opaque tub either. i've one duct tapped but would still like a black one like yours.

it's the business!
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
f4rmB0y View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote f4rmB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 13:54
Jonney,

The reason mine is black is because i took a can o spray paint to it.  Its all about the layers mate.  its took me about an hour to get it the way it looks.  But you do a thin layer that basically makes the box look like you accidentally hit it still mostly see through, then you keep doing that.  Thanks for the compliment though.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 15:30
That's how i did my first one with spray paint, as i also could never find a non see-through box. It does take a few layers to get it non see-through.

This time i used proper paint, and only needed to do two coats.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 23:32
i found my box in b&q, it looks to be totally blacked out, but if you put a light close to it, it shines through it, so i just wrapped duct tape around it.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
redlube_ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redlube_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 06:48
has anyone used H202 in their bubbler?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 11:15
Originally posted by redlube_

has anyone used H202 in their bubbler?

no, why would you want or need to? isnt that just liquid oxygen?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:05
H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide - a disinfectant/bleach.

Not needed in a bubbler system.

Peroxide might have some anti-bacterial action, and probably won't damage plants in a diluted solution. There are claims that it's a health-tonic for plants and that it can increase the amount of O2 available in a reservoir.

Even if the latter claim is true, it's not necessary. A bubble can help with this and has the advantage of using freely available air rather than substance which has to be bought and measured.

In this kind of clone system, the bubbler has no problem keeping the relatively small amount of water full of oxygen. In a hydro reservoir system, the water is usually applied to plants in such a way that it becomes nice and aerated (ie drip and spray systems, constant recirculation, NFT, etc).
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 06:56
If you throw once in a while Co2 tablet in the bubbler water does it make a big difference in success? Meaning when roots havent yet formed.
redlube_ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redlube_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 08:38
am i supposed too put the stems right in the water?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>