Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Most odorous strain?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
limitz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most odorous strain?
    Posted: 21 September 2009 at 23:49
What strain would you consider for me in these specified importance

Stinking Odour

Big yielder

Quick flowering time
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 01:25
for me definitley super skunk...its my all time favourite
limitz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 15:17
whys that?...
im lookin for a big yeilder but most important an stinking odour is my first priority... do you recomend nething
limitz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 21:44
Please name your most stinkiest strain along with details
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 00:02
hmmm

"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
limitz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 13:39
i would appreciate an answer!!!

DON'T MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS ABOUT THE SAME QUESTION OR TOPIC.
limitz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote limitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:55
TOP 5 WITH DETAILS PLEASE
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 18:02
AK47 from serious seeds.....extreme astrigent hit in the nostrils while flowering, complex odour and very skunky. When opening a jar after a cure the room would fill up with the funk.

Northern Lights from sensi first grown in '98....despite everyone saying it was a low odour strain mine were the opposite. Extremely fruity when flowering with Hash undertones. After a good cure, the smell would also fill the room.

Ice from female seeds...Very much like strong fuel smell getting stinkier as they flower, getting sweeter as they flowered along but with that fuel smell still...strongest smoke ever, friends thought it was cured with something else other than cannabis...should be illegal.

Aurora Indica from Nirvana....flowering plants were very musky and hashy like sweet perfume. Very strong odour even in veg.

Lemon Skunk from dnagenetics.....so bloody sweet its ridiculous and citrus tang in the nostrils with that smell I can only describe as funk. Complex in odour but very strong.

Out of those the AK47 is the best for strongest smelling that I've grown so far. Ice was not far off it and it's the best smoke I've ever had along with Sensi's Northern Lights.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 21:33
That's nice to know skunkfunk, i've two phenos if femaleseeds ice in flower now. I bought them purposely looking for that fuely aroma. Good to hear someones first hand experience with them.

DNA lemon skunk is a 100% on my next seed order aswell. I have enjoyed the gh version, but have seen some fantastic grows of the dna one that look much better than gh. So i'll be putting my money there. Again, good to hear it lives up to its description.

As for stinky strains, most things smell in their own way, but it was pyschosis that was the bud i could never take anywhere with me because it stunk so much. Big buddha cheese was the same, and the cheese x nl i have now is also on a par. So anything with cheese in it stinks to high heaven i guess.

Sweet afghani could put out a real pungent stink from the right pheno aswell, but others weren't so bad.

Green-Thumb Growing
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 03:53
soma NYCD.  this diesel is a labor of love.  it stinks when growing, but you've got a filter right?  but smoking it, possessing it, storing it, traveling...it stinks throught glass, or the the threads of the jar.

also in that vain, reservoir seeds, chemd diesel.  smelled like i stepped in dog shit and lawn clippings.  shitty grassy smell.

i believe the lineage of both to be old skunk#1.  certainly not todays sweet skunk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>