Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Marihuana
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

sex my plant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Speaker_king View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speaker_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sex my plant
    Posted: 03 October 2009 at 08:48
Here is two pics of my plant. Do you think its male or female?

Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 15:30
Hi, nice plant you got! It is too early to tell sex. Give it nights of strictly 12 hours length and in two weeks you will see, or let it grow bigger by giving it shorter nights! It is all explained in the FAQ.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 23:39

plants need to be in flower to tell sex, the male flower is different to the female flower.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Speaker_king View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speaker_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 06:05
Heres updated pics As you can see its grown alot in the last 2 days

j2craze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote j2craze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:29
female i think but need better shots of the stem bit lower close up nut yea just wait till in flower mode or put one branch to flower mode by just put in 12/12 mode if u are in a hurry and you hate males lol
peace
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 14:59

Here's a nice little pic of what you'll see if your plant is a male. Good luck to you, here's hoping for a lady.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 15:40
Nice picture of a male plant soon after flowering has started.

(but bear in mind that the plant at the top of the thread was being grown over 2 years ago, so it has probably shown its sex by now %3cool)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
j2craze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote j2craze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 07:02
are males gd 4 anything   at least some seeds or just gd 4 looks
 Post Reply Post Reply