Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DIY hash-maker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 13:47
No worries. Come to think of it, freezing will be necessary, as the leaves will be wet when they are put in the container, and without freezing, they will turn nasty and rot.

At harvest time, the container can be removed from the freezer and the leaves can be dried with no danger of reinfecting plants.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
smoker25 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote smoker25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 13:25
All I'm tryin' to find out is how should hash be stored to keep it from drying out? I got some the other day and when I first got it it looked good and was greenish yellowish and sticky like gum. I put it away wrapped in the plastic from a pack of cigarettes. A couple days later I got it out and it was black and dry and hard. I can still use it but would be much happier if I didn't have to warm it up on the stove to get it to crumble. Any suggestions ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12