Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nutes and lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 21:12
looks like you have a severe lack of micro nutes mate, mainly Mg and Zn.
maybe some N too.
what soil you using? what water you using? have you fed them yet?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 22:31
My soil is coco and I am using filtered water, I already used some water fall water but it was the same... but I will get more of that.
I am thinking about my mistake giving wrong nutes, I gave nutes rich in fulvic and humic acids that supposed to be used flowering, but I am not sure if that was the problem. So as I said I already washed the roots and I am giving now a nute that has Nitrogen , Calcium , sulfur , magnesium and copper, I don´t know if I can give the other one organic that the composition is Nitrogen , phosphorus, potassium, manganese, molybdenum, silicon. Now I added one more CFL ( 30 W ) I was running 2 CFLS 21 W ).
Do you think I am doing right or should I do something different ?
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 22:45
My only one nute with Zn is one powder to mix with the soil do you think I can just put on the top some of this ?
The composition is Ca 17% , B 0,1% , Zn 0,15% , Mg 8% , Fe 0,2% , Mn 0,07% , S 3% , Cu 0,05% , Mo 0,005%
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 23:08
Last picture, I think it is already getting darker green but it is still needing something.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 09:02
my advice would be to keep up with the micro nutes, as by filtering the water you are taking all these out.

also i would say you need more light, you should get yourself a 125w cfl, in the blue spectrum (6400 kelvins)

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 14:01
I think the 30W CFL = regular 110W. I just found one 48W = regular 175W. What kind of wattage are you asking for, CFLs or regular ?
I added some powder in the coco and probably I will do it again in one week, Do you think is it enough?
What about this yellow leaves will never recovery?
I appreciate your help BM
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 21:52
im talking cfl's man, not regular.

something like this

BM %3ceed%20leaf
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 23:07
got ya, my bad!
I will try to find something like this, but it should be expensive!
about the plant I think it is looking pretty weir, do you think all of this leaves distorted and yellow will die and I only can expect something from the new leaves ?
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 23:11
MotorcycleMick View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MotorcycleMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 00:22
 I think if you are to grow anymore plants you should just put the seed in good soil, water it and let it grow, its sounds to complicated what your are doing for such a small grow and not much experiance like me well indoors anyway, and i know you want the best for your plants but sumtimes such a simple approach can work out very well. Good soil, tomato Food and read the amount of millilitres of plant food you should use in conjuction to the water if there seedlings  (very tiny plants) do not need any food if there in soil or a mineral full growing media.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>