Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nutes and lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 01:05
I will try to do that... but something different is happening , my new leaves sprouting are longer and appears to becoming a five set of leaves! As soon as they sprout I will post pictures to see if it is healthy.
So... you don´t like coco as a medium ?
I thought it was more neutral medium that I could use!
Anyway thanks for your attention
MotorcycleMick View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MotorcycleMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 12:28

???????

yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 22:47
I told you that in my next seed I will try don´t feed when young!
That´s all... hope you understood.
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 22:54
Hello I am again here posting new pictures to get opnions,
I think my young leaves and my internodes are doing very good after this deficiency.

Wait for comments,

yoka
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 22:55
Please tell me that she can recovery her healthy!!!!!
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 01:26

Why this happened less than 24 hours?
Someone know the reason of death ? or it is still alive ?

My concerns,

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 17:31
i would say you would be extremely lucky to bring that back, although i have seen it happen a couple of times.
what did you ever do to it?

my advise would be to get some decent soil from a grow shop, and start over again.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 17:49
probably I will let her in the lights for few days and see if new leaves will appear! It happened after night that I spray nitrogen on her... But I think I gave a lot of differents kind of feed maybe that was the problem. I am planning start over again as soon as possible, I have one seed already for 10 days germinating but it has never sprout.
How do you germinate your seeds paper towel ? with homones ?
Thanks for your advise man, I did my best for the first time growing!

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 17:53
Originally posted by yoka86

probably I will let her in the lights for few days and see if new leaves will appear! It happened after night that I spray nitrogen on her... But I think I gave a lot of differents kind of feed maybe that was the problem. I am planning start over again as soon as possible, I have one seed already for 10 days germinating but it has never sprout.
How do you germinate your seeds paper towel ? with homones ?
Thanks for your advise man, I did my best for the first time growing!

i always follow the paper towel method, never use hormones or anything like that for germing, seeds have all they need to get started in life, we just need to give them a bit of water, and alot of love.
try keeping it simple next time.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
MotorcycleMick View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MotorcycleMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 20:35
i think he was showing to much love :/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>