Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Southern Outdoor 2009/2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 09:08
Thinking about giving this lark away completely, house got robbed on Sunday night. I lost some small electricals, antiques and my HPS, the flowering skunks and rud indicas.

Seedlings are with a friend, moved them off so the police could poke around without finding any ganj. The only consolation is that it was a professional group of thieves, so no mindless damage and no took a dump in the sink. Cops said I was one of 6 robberies by the same mob over the weekend.

It still sucks.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Smot_Poker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Smot_Poker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:40
Sorry to hear that Sarah Louise.
Confidence - The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 00:44
Thanks Smot.

Checked the prices of ganj locally... lol doesn't look like I will be breaking my no buy rule anytime soon - best I could find was $320 for a half bag of under done, damp skunk. That really sucks.

I'll go visit my seedlings tonight, cross my fingers and hope they aren't dead.
GuerillosGustoGrower View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GuerillosGustoGrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 01:52
%3cryDamn, that really makes me sad!%3cry

Broken%20HeartI'm so sorry for you Sarah Louise, i wish that there were something i could do to help! Where do you live? may i suggest that you move to Denmark, i dont even lock my door! Damn i wish i could give them some black eyes for you!%3cuch

%3cing%20%3cangWish you all the best in the future, i'm sure that you will bounce back, think positive!%3chumbs%20Up

%3ceartSending you lots of love and positive vibrations!%3clown
Smot_Poker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Smot_Poker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 04:56
When you say $320 for 1/2 a bag I hope you don't mean 1/2 an oz, up this way it's between $200 - $300 an oz depending on the quality which at best is poor. I hope you still got something other than those few seedling to start back up again. It's a shame your so far south otherwise I'd throw you some buds to help see you through.
Confidence - The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 10:13
mate that sucks i feel for you sarahlouise but " NIL ILLIGITEMI CARBOURONDUM" and you got skills so dont give up%3chumbs%20Up
ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:29
Thanks guys. Yep Smot that's right, $320 for a half oz (more like 12 grams once it has finished drying) and it's pretty mediocre smoke. The town goes dry every year, but we don't usually see these sort of prices until closer to xmas. On a better note I know someone who will be harvesting in a couple of weeks so I wont have to wait until autumn for a smoke.

The PPP and Skunk#1 seedlings are still going ok, the sativas look a bit over watered but not too bad and they'll be going up to the farm in a couple of weeks. Apart from the seedlings there are 3 skunk clones, that will begin to reveg in the coming weeks, 2 in pots and 1 in the ground and 3 small affies all in the ground. One of which looks good and 2 that look crap because of the shade, might move them to sunnier spots.

sneeuw View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sneeuw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 17:31
damn sarah... thats some bad news, go buy yourself a BIG angry dog, they won't even try and cross your garden again... try and start over again and lets hope it doesn't happen again! like munzy said you really have the skills would be a shame to not use them any longer..

best of luck, sneeuw!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 01:32
Thanks Sneeuw, I already have a couple of small hunting dogs that are very territorial. They weren't home, the person I was visiting loves the dogs so they came with me. The cat was home but all he'd do is meow and rub up against their legs.

Now the shock is wearing off, I can't really see myself not having any ganj plants growing. It wouldn't be a waste of 'skills' though, I'll always grow my fruit and veg.

It's probably the most rewarding crop to harvest. %3coving%20it

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 05:58
Borrowed a car this morning and brought my seedlings home, bit hard to do it discreetly if I am on foot. They have been out of my care for 7 days and they seem to have survived reasonably well.

The older 6 sativas look much better (earlier they looked over watered and hungry) I think that means my sitter did what I asked and gave them coco A+B @1.5ml/L once they had dried out a bit. The younger 5 seedlings look fine but will need to come out of the punnet and go into pots pretty soon.

The skunk#1 and the PPP (in coco/perlite) have grown a lot and are much larger than the soil grown sativas. Skunk #1 is a little behind the PPP, not by much though. Considering the rising temps and falling humidity I expect to pot the PPP on into larger pots in the next few days (substrate is getting too hot for comfortable roots). They all have a nice web of roots across the bottom of their current pots, no way near root bound, but enough roots that I don't think potting them up will have a detrimental effect.

Pics when the light is a little kinder, I better go see what pots I can round up for sterilising and *painting.

*After testing substrate temperatures in differently coloured pots, I now paint the outside of all pots white for summer growing. %3chumbs%20Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>