Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Cannabis Videos
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Posting YouTube videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 19:30
Hi Ganja,

Originally posted by breizh ganja

i permit: i trust sensiseed;i dont trust yo tube....i dont know why but its my feeling...

Now it's my time to agree.. I don't trust Youtube neither.

Sometimes I read news about people in my country that did shit ( damage cars, steal stuff, physical offenses, corruption, etc...) and posted it on Youtube and... got busted!

Recently my country's government sign a treat with the U.S. to investigate some stuff that was posted on Youtube and had connections to a corruption case.

I recently saw a cartoon on the newest Soft Secrets that represent exactly what my country is. Murderers, child abusers, corrupt politicians, thieves are in peace in this country. A normal guys who's planting weed for him self is not.

Police forces would really congratulate themselves buy busting a guy like me when the real criminals are still outside. They just don't care. They work for the stats. " Yes we arrested growers!" "Yes, we passed many traffic fines!"

I'm pretty sure the police knows we have grow shops now more than ever so they also know there's more and more weed growers and those pathetic, primitive and drunk human beings don't even have intelligence to know what real police work is.

Adding to all this there's that short translated text I've posted on my blog - Portuguese law is negligent- Can you believe this...?

Again I make BG words mine: I trust SS but don't trust Youtube.

Originally posted by Ganja

Bandwidth is a measurement of how much 'space' a website takes up or, rather, how much information it can deliver to its users. Video takes up much more bandwidth than still images, because the files are bigger. Then, if dozens, or hundreds, or thousands of people want to look at at videos from the same site at the same time, the site needs a lot of bandwidth (which costs a lot of money) in order to accomplish this. Without enough bandwidth, a site can crash if too many people try to use it at the same time.

That's what I said when uploading could be difficult. So could SS use other host for vids? Instead of uploading them to Youtube maybe other site?

Really don't have much info on web technology but I have a close who's a computer engineer and I'll ask him about it.

Cheers

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 20:48
an order of the price to built such "machine" ?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 06:20
Originally posted by breizh ganja

i permit: i trust sensiseed;i dont trust yo tube....i dont know why but its my feeling...    ps: i cant translate "bandwidth" ???

I can find 3 translations ...
largeur de bande?
Bande passante?
passante?

Ring any bells?

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:04
Fair enough, I'd be cautious about uploading videos to youtube that featured my own face, identity or activities.

I thought people were being cautious about reposting other people's youtube videos.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 16:01

Just makin a test. Here worked hope it works in the thread. Does it take time for the forum make any kind of connection with YT?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 14:38
Pretty much the same as clicking on a youtube video anywhere else.

Videos do still act a bit strangely on the forums.

If you're copy/pasting the URL into the "flash" command, you should either past it directly on to the forums or, if you need to paste it somewhere else beforehand, use notepad or wordpad.

If you paste a URL into MS Word, then copy/paste it to the forums, lots of invisible instructions (from word) are included in the copied text. These have a strange effect on the forums, and cause text to appear as blue links, which messes up the "flash" command
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 19:13
Yeah it acted a bit strange first. I was trying to post the loris vid here first to see if it works. After making all the steps the video did not showed up immediately. It was available only a few minutes after. Then I tried to post it again on the Loris thread and had to wait again some time but worked out in the end.

Thx for the tips

sal
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 13:19
I think the test worked after a short while because I edited the post to take out the MSWord contamination.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 18:35
Originally posted by Ganja

I think the test worked after a short while because I edited the post to take out the MSWord contamination.

Really???? Damn I thought I made it work!!! One thing for sure G, I did not used MS Word. I did it directly on the forum.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 18:57
hm, okay. One of more more tech-savvy colleagues said that part of URL contained a command that might have made the blue hypertext stuff appear...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>