Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Cannabis Videos
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Posting YouTube videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 19:07

For sure something wrong I did but I didn't see any hyperlink after. What I saw was several text commands at first and then I saw the video box very small with the commands too. Only after some minutes the vid box appeared without text and with a "normal" size. Must have happened after you edit it. hope next time I'll can do it %3cig%3c

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
smokidrago View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
derp

Quote smokidrago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 15:10
http://www.youtube.com/v/kTzm0If33HE[/fl
ash]
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:13
Jeez, that video shows a great way to mess up a plant which had some potential.

The guy starts with a medium-sized vegging plant (from seed, judging by the thickness of the stem vs height) growing happily in soil, filling out the pot with roots.

The grower then proceeds to soak and rinse the roots until all soil has been washed away, then sticks the plant in clay-balls. Better still, in the centre of the clay balls is a PVC pipe about 12-15cm in diameter, into which the plant's root system is placed (so that it has roughly half the area in which to expand as it had when in soil).

You can actually see how the damage done to the roots and their restricted area affects the plant in flowering.

At harvest time, the lower branches, which were already established when the plant was in soil, are fairly bushy and nicely structured (ignoring the apparent botrytis for a second...).
The main stem pokes out of this bush, with no further branches to help build the main cola.

The lower, bushy part of the plant is from when the roots were healthy. The upper part is from when the roots had been seriously damaged and were trying to recover while flowering.

The main cola looks okay, but it would probably have been twice the size if the plant had not been abused. In the video, the main bud is roughly the same diameter as the buds on the lower branches.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 03:45
Originally posted by Ganja

lol, key word in the sound track says it all... dumb, dumb, dumb.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 01:32
can u just copy the address bar and they can find whatever from that even if it doesnt play the movie?
peace.
check out my grow
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 01:45
Originally posted by sarah louise

Originally posted by Ganja

lol, key word in the sound track says it all... dumb, dumb, dumb.

horrible video man lol poor soul.
peace.
check out my grow
shuyinmu View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

asswipe

Quote shuyinmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:54
This site is very meritorious and detestable,I appreciate!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:11
Thank you spammer! You too are detestable!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 03:59
Originally posted by spammer

wearing shoes help  women become more attractive and arouse men's interest.
if that is true I'll stay barefoot.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
dianeleslie959 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dianeleslie959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 13:19

great music with a sweet puff of ganja......... check it out.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>