Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

how does police caught indoor growers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 22:53
you can put a piece of lead over the bulb shield reflector..if you have also a fan blowing under the lamp it looks like a heater, for a camera..
2 : isolate the walls,so they cant find hotspots.
Police has sniffing equipment, they can find / detect the smell of thc with small helicopters
You can shoot them out of the air..sorry sir, I thought is was an eagle attacking me..%3cmoking
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 23:41
i dont even think 4 600w will be detected with decent fan and filter and tent fan
keep ya heatin on in house all day so the whole thing looks warm
InvertedVertigo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote InvertedVertigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 23:57
on 1 of those cannabis shows the bbc made a year or so ago they went in 1 of the choppers with the police. it picked up some surprising stuff, like the spot where the air was being extracted to outside. and they said its obvious because nobody would have a tumble dryer or anything on all day. there was also 1 room hotter than the rest of a house as another example.

its a shame really, if i was the boss of 1 of these electricity companies the last thing i'd want is grow rooms being shut down. its easy money
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 00:21
yeh electric companys need the billions we give em lol
gif it worrys you get insulated ducting and place things on yop of extractor and the hot spots
my air stays in room its freezin so it takes it to normal temp still cooler than house in the grow tho
1 room hotter? we got thermostats on radiators
look i know of 4 to 5 grows in 1 place in the middle of the drug streets they aint been busted
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 02:00
most are not busted, in the NL its a billions Euros market, they caught in 1 year a few millions, for publicity,: We caught millions..sounds good in the press but its less than 1 %..
There is a difference of what the police can do and does..
They are not searching for a home grower but they are searching for criminals ( stealing electricity, blackmail of (normal) farmers, rippers, dealers etc.
Best is imo to let the air cooldown before leaving the growroom and fill up holes in the walls etc.no leaking heat, dont talk about growing with your friends, and if they ask...lies!Never tell when you will harvest, and if you want to talk about your grow, say its about a grow of a friend, when your friend is busted, while he is not a grower, you know who talked.
At least read The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien..nice tricks!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:20
hi martini;can we have thoses trick about the hobbit? without the ring...cause i readed it fews times and i dont see , can you light?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14
cautious my precious lol if your worried about cameras get your room covered with celotex insulation filth wont see shit, coppers do not use sniffing equipment its a myth which could become reality in the not too distant future
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:25
they shoot probes into your roof to catch particles of thc lol
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:46
Originally posted by Ganja

That's another good point - if detection is a worry, then an airco could be more of a risk than the out-vent of an extractor fan. The hot air released by an airco is much hotter (the heat is more concentrated) than the outflow of an extractor.

Yeah thats true, but in the height of summer i have a good reason to be running an air con, also there is a big difference between an aircon pipe and a bit of silver ducting hanging out the window. Its certainly true tho, a cooker hood or a chimney or something is much more of an ideal way to vent. Tbh i dont think im gonna bother this summer anyway, it was too much for me last summer.
 As the weather here started to get cold i have just been letting the heat vent into my front room. Its been lovely and warm this winter :)

Originally posted by jp

i dont even think 4 600w will be detected with decent fan and filter and tent fan
keep ya heatin on in house all day so the whole thing looks warm

I wouldnt bet your freedom on that :) 2400 watts? you would have to vent that outside cause it would roast you if you didnt and thats going to leave a massive heat plume. If you dont get caught, its cause they havnt looked.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:54
i think ill insulate the room with stuuff munzy said
also i can take bricks out unused fire place to send heat oout the chimney lol i did that in other room last time
cus if ya want 4 lights better to bee safe than sorry pro
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>