Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

new survivester AGnesia 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new survivester AGnesia 5
    Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:28
photo: see section Cannabis photo's > plant problems.
a new project..
 i had a few plants goal was male pollen, but all plants were female..
i placed the seedlings in the past behind an open window, makes them stronger stems and slows down the growth a little ( low temps) overall stronger plants.
this clone came from a clone that was while rooting already on 12 12.
1 finger leafs, stress etc. today the plant had roots, 2.
the mother is eaten by snails although it is alive, its outdoors.
as you can see i had plant problems  in the past ( photosection, plant problems)
after a month of veg, she will be normal again, i can take a clone and flower and look what it is.
The AGnesia 5 was a pheno with enormous thc, but the taste wasnt good or bad, the buds not special etc.
after the 1st mother was dead i smoked the AG5 and then i new, it is a special plant, lots of stoned.
I was focussing on the best pheno and that was the Martinihaze, that was the winner of a 7 plant project all: NL5x G13x Snowwhite x Amnesia haze = AGnesia.
i still look for a male but i havent.
 So first thing is now this plant, lots of work, unknown result...
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2013 at 14:26
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2013 at 19:25
You have an uphill battle ahead martini!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:23
hi alecky, i gave last week water only, the roots are good, thick and white, its just time that will make the plant better.
leaf stems are now green:
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:14

i will cut the stem off in the top, she should grow not to big, i have no space for a big plant, i need this plant in october, so i slow it down a little, i can because she has not a lot of food, at the moment she grows faster than expected.

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:16

removed double post mGR

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 20:55
She looks much better already, good job! I see some new growth! 
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 14:44
i have the plant now in a 3 liter pot, cant place a picture.. i will buy this month a new computer so that problem is gone..
the plant is growing fast, i give 12 hrs per day HPS light and 12 hrs of indirect sunlight ( north window), no food given just water. the soil is coco from a gardenshop and there is food inside, but this is slowworking food for 6 months (in gardens it is ok)
i wait a week and then i make 2 clones.
( i cant ask for info about the picture how to save the resized pic. because there is a plant on the picture!)
I internet in a library.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 14:47
btw the plant makes now  normal leafs without curlings and 5 fingers instead of 3 fingers, the plant is doing the repair work from flowertime into vegatative phase again. My job until now is be lazy.. that fits me !
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:19
new pictureeeeeeeeee
the plant grows enormous! in a new pot, yesterday the first food (Canna Vega)
the grow is a little faky.. most is not real grow but stretch!
the space between the nodes is longer than normal.
I wrote earlier the plant gets 12 hrs of 'sun'light ( more shadowlight) that made her stretch.
 i now give her 24 hrs/24 hrs hps light so the stretch will be less.
color is good.
i pruned her a little so she makes more branches.
Goal is 2 cuttings and the rest of this mother can flower then!
the lowest leaf at the right has still a small spot, nothing to worry about!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>