Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Berry Probs...and ? ..HELP..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
half cracked View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote half cracked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Berry Probs...and ? ..HELP..
    Posted: 24 January 2010 at 13:05

Im about ready to flower my blue berry {fem seeds}Dutch passion..Got a few bad spots on 2 plants pic show the worst spots.Have not feed yet so Im kinda stumped ph 6.4/6.5.
  1. Should I go to 12/12 ?Or do I go a longer dark period at the start to indus flowering faster?Or will this just shock my (femized seed)Plants and turn them male?
Im using Bio Bizz nutrients. .I got this grow schedule and was wondering does it look ok ?
2nd week of flower 0.5ml grow , 0.7ml Bloom , 0.5 topmax
3rd week 0.8ml grow , 1ml bloom , 0.5ml topmax (per 800ml water)
4th week 1ml grow , 1.3ml bloom , 1.0ml topmax (per 1L water)
5th week 1ml grow , 1.8ml bloom, 1.0ml topmax " " "
6th week 1ml grow , 2ml bloom , 1.8ml topmax " " "
Do I need any other nutrients.?
Im planning to repot the 3 smaller pots and leave the other alone b/c they are big pots.I transplanted 7 into bigger pots about 4 weeks ago.My smallest plant wich is in front is 14 inches and the big ones at the back are 17 inches.
Do my girls look ok?Thanks
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 14:18
Nothing to worry about, height is good to switch 12/12. And I would change N to P day or two before (hehee somebody can say it better, I dunno).
buffalohunter View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote buffalohunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 17:58
Look pretty nice dude, switch em 12/12 whenever u want. They're big enough now just depends how much yeild you want? the longer you leave em more you'll get, but remember they could grow 100-150% (they're mainly indica 80%) more in flowering so depends on your growroom size. I'd say dont feed more than the grow charts from bio, they tell you to feed a little more than your plants need...... Jealous of youre bluberry, i want some now its my favourite lol
lukemondo View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote lukemondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 18:03
how long have they been in veg for now?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 20:06
looking good half cracked,
dont start using the bio bloom until they start producing lots of flowers, usually 2-3 weeks into 12/12. and then dont start using the top max until you buds start producing resin.
i would get some alg-a-mic too if i were you.

no need for a longer dark period, plants only need 12 hours of darkness to induce flowering. but if you are potting any of them up, i wouldnt put them onto 12/12 until a week after the potting up.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote half cracked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 22:50

About ten weeks now

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote half cracked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 22:58
Hello Bartmanuk.
So should I just use the grow for the first few weeks?And if so do I increse the Bio Grow for them first few weeks...The bio bizz chart is too strong burnt my first bunch when  I followed it.
Im going to have a day temp of 78 and a night temp of 68/9     ph 6.4/6.5
Sorry for all the questions but I had really bad results with my white widow and I d hate to fck these up again lol...Thanks for the help
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote half cracked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 23:01

THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE

snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 23:30
I think when u know switch to 12/12 you get a good yield...but for my epxierience with mostly indicas theyre getting even better when turnig to 16/8 for a week or two in a premature stadium before setting to flower...I would do that when u have enough space cause they will be very bushy when doing...see my gallery pics I have some examples...the rqs power flower there are growing like that and yield will be amazing...by the way for anyone who interesst my grow I will update with some new pics in a few days...just for  announcing...im very happy and proud these will be some monster plants maybee im crackign the 100 -125 gr per plant
carlobee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 08:33
looks pretty nice to me! :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>