Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

seedling on 12/12 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MJB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seedling on 12/12 ?
    Posted: 31 January 2010 at 01:18
I´ve got one hindu kush in flo on 12/12...can I just put into the growing space another seedling and keep that seedling on 12/12...anyone some experience with that? will it flower properly? it´s a hindu kush...the one in flo and the seedling too. as far as I know the plant needs some time to change its cycle into flo anyway...like 2 weeks...so it should be in veg for that time...?
any comments on that?
just another info: light: hps 250w bulb: osram plantastar double spectrum
greets and peace ;)
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 06:42
Ive put straight sativas and sativa dominant sometimes 12/12 from seeds but HK will stay very short and waste of time, you should veg it more
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 12:28
i have just grown HK and most of my plants were over 2mts tall, all but 1 had a lot of stretch when switched to12/12, the plant that did not stretch was the runt of the litter and had 4 sets of leaves when going into flower this plant yeilded 3.75 oz of nice smoke and never got any bigger than 0.6 mtr,where as the rest were more like 5.5oz and 2.0mtrs
ANDWHAT
MJB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 15:19
thank you for your comments :)
so it was a nice yield with something like 3.75 oz almost without any veg. I used to grow plants like in the 90s (yes, 1990s ;-) ) and now got back to it. the only reason is to have this satisfaction watching the babys getting mature ;-) and of course having some of the best smoke for me and some friends....that time ago I had a 400hps now I am using a 250hps and hoping that it will do fine with the 250w lamp.
I got already one hindu kush in flo...something like 2 or 3 weeks....don´t know exactly...the first hair on the plant appeared 3 weeks ago and most of it started to flo 2 weeks ago. first I had the veg on cfls ....2 plants with 8 cfls 23-30watt each. the veg was nice but too long...one of the plants turned out to be male so I killed it :-( the other one is doing fine...had to bend all the branches and attempting to bend the main branch I accidently broke it and left it in the horizontal but it´s still growing/flowering very nice. I bought the 250w hps because I couldn´t imagine that it would be a good harvest with that cfls. the hps replaced all the cfls like 10 days ago...
although I was growing some years ago...I do not have the right nutrients now....used some "low budget" (regular) nutrients for vegging with more N than PandK and now I bought some tomatoe fertilizer with 9-9-20 .....hope that will do ;-) maybe I´m gonna get some canna fertilizers for my next grow.
I have added another seedling like a week ago to the "grow-room" which is a hk and also another one which is from sensi´s indoor mix...but it looks like a mostly indica to me...with big leaves...none of a sativa-style....so I got them both(seedlings) on 12/12 now and we´ll see what it´s gonna look like when it starts to flo....
thank you for the info....is the bottom pic the plant which you had vegged only 4 sets of leaves?? nice!! how long do you flo the hindu kush?...about how long...?
greets,thanks and peace!!!

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 16:43
Originally posted by MJB

thank you for the info....is the bottom pic the plant which you had vegged only 4 sets of leaves?? nice!! how long do you flo the hindu kush?...about how long...?
greets,thanks and peace!!!

yes that was the runt of the litter , they needed 9wks flowering to finish, decent smoke,  the finger hash off the HK was beautifull%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply