Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

nutrient-problems & solutions [w.pics]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 22:19
so sarah u wrote from overgrow and this forum is allready down...and if not somoene had post this very informative article in another forum it had gonna be dying with that forum too so this is a must have for sensiforums coz I think this would be one of the last who were closed in near future
MJB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 06:52
I was wondering about two things:
- when the plant does have a deficiency which we can see on the leaves....how long does it take to correct that deficiency....what I mean is....how long does it take for the nutrient (resolved in the watering water) to get to let´s say the top of a 1 meter plant? does anyone know something about that?(one day?more?week?....)
or...how long does it take to see a positive effect of the nutrient? ;-)
 - the second thing is: how long does it take to correct an overfeeding of the plant? let´s say by flushing it with water...? and how do we have to do that? would that be flushing it every day or do we have to wait until the soil is dry and flush it then again....like the watering routine but just with more water?
...ok I am sure that it depends on many factors...like pot size, plant size,....and many more...
but let´s say we´re talking about a pot size about 5 to 8L and a plant which is 60-100cm of height and the deficiency or overfeeding is "average", nothing extreme....do you have any idea?
greets&peace

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 10:27
put it this way, if you forget to water a plant and it is totally droopy from top to bottom, when you water it the leaves will begin switching with life within a few minutes.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
MJB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 11:25
....sooooo....the conclusion is that water is distributed somehow very fast throughout the whole plant....and the nutrients are water solvent so they also should be transported fast into all parts of the plant...ok...got that one....
buuuut....still don´t know how long it might take to take effect for the nutrients to do their job in the metabolism of the plant....and how long it takes to flush it when there are too many nutes caused by overfeeding the plant...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2010 at 21:29
from my experience, you normally see the nutes start to effect the look of the plant after 2-3 days.
as for flushing, if you flush a plant with twice as much water as the pot holds in soil, two days in a row, this will go a good way to removing the excess nutes.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
MJB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2010 at 13:35
ok...thanks....
is this also the way you are flushing the plants before harvesting? the way you described it above...?
xseedlingx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote xseedlingx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2010 at 11:43
I discovered strange looking yellow spots on the fan leaves,looking at this post I have realized that pH is way to low.(around 4) I have been using only GHE for years and I knew exactly how much nutes my babies need .After adding nutes I have always added \"pH down\" and my the mix was always around 6.5 pH.I got bloombastic as a sample which I also added to the mix.I didnt know that it will lower the pH and i was still adding \"pH down\" as always.So be carefull adding anything extra to water your plants or just simply adjust the pH after mixing all together.GOOD POST snoopy
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 13:15
well done snoopy, for someone like me who is just starting out it's really helpfull, bookmarked!
DOULOS View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DOULOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2010 at 00:09
%3coving%20it Great post.
carlao View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 19:17
eu tenho um problema pouco cumum axo eu k tenho uma ak 48 com mts cabelos mas ja esta assim ha quase 2 meses k faco eu ja mudei as horas de 12 pra 10 e nada de por os cabecos k devo fazer eu e obrigado
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>