Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

nutrient-problems & solutions [w.pics]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 15:42
Panic time!
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 15:45
Well, due to being a bit panicked, I have proceeded to give the plant in question a 3x pot flush, thought it would be a safe bet, and not to much harm, even if not required and a good feed of bloom and calmag, time will tell if it was the right thing to do.
When I get my sprayer, I will start a 1/2 strength calmag foliar fed and play it by ear...
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 16:58
Hi abbmacher,
First of all I agree with sickle on this being a Cal-Mag problem.

Now a general guideline for foliar application of Calcium fertilizers is that they shouldn't be applied later than a month prior to harvest. This puts you in a bit of dilemma as root application of Cal-Mag is not as quick and effective as its foliar application.

If the problem is extensive and needs immediate attention then by all means go for the spraying. Otherwise, considering harvest is not far and mild Cal-Mag problems are more of a nuisance than crop-killers, I would try to contain the problem until harvest using root feeding of Cal-Mag and avoid the risks involved in spraying flowering plants.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 17:00
Exelent, Many thanks organicgrow. I will do that!
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 16:59
Many thanks for the help guys. The previous plants have come down. the one above seemed to be stunted and stopped growth. Still, I got about 2oz off her. The other sister was chopped a few days ago and I think in the region of 3-4oz of her.
The problem I have now is of a different kind. the clones seem to be showing signs of a problem.
Please take a look below and let me know any thoughts.

inceptorproventus View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote inceptorproventus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 16:36
Damn dude! Shot for the pics and info, very handy for newbies...

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 17:21
From the Cervantes table, this could be one of a few late-stage deficiencies - mayber nitrogen, but looks a bit more like a lack of  a micro nutrient such as magnesium, sulphur or zinc.

Try a complete veg nutrient that contains trace elements.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
mikesrozer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mikesrozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 18:41
Very well explained and its giving the good idea about nutrients. Its a result of hard work and expertise in this field. I am sure, the readers will be benefited and will follow some tips to grow seeds more efficiently. Keep posting these replies. %3cig%3c
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 20:23
Originally posted by organicgrow

Hi abbmacher,
First of all I agree with sickle on this being a Cal-Mag problem.

Now a general guideline for foliar application of Calcium fertilizers is that they shouldn't be applied later than a month prior to harvest. This puts you in a bit of dilemma as root application of Cal-Mag is not as quick and effective as its foliar application.

If the problem is extensive and needs immediate attention then by all means go for the spraying. Otherwise, considering harvest is not far and mild Cal-Mag problems are more of a nuisance than crop-killers, I would try to contain the problem until harvest using root feeding of Cal-Mag and avoid the risks involved in spraying flowering plants.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

ive heard from several people in my area that sprayng nutrients is not even close on effectivnes when compared to root fedding ,would this happen due to high temperatues in my living area so the leafs should be let quiet for transpiration? or is this rule of thumb all around the wolrd regardless of general temperature on the area?

by the way thanks a lot for the post snoopy ... speachless to say how much helpfull all that info is for noobs :D
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
mikesrozer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mikesrozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 13:09
You can check this link also - http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>