Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tax Stamps for cannabis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
THuNDeRBoX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote THuNDeRBoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tax Stamps for cannabis
    Posted: 22 February 2010 at 05:02
cannabis tax stamps are now avaliable.

http://www.cannabisreport.741.com

spread the NEWS
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 06:57
Ummm it's hardly 'news' and they might look more convincing if you spell Internal Revenue correctly.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 21:01
LMAO

and for those who would like to see thunderboxes spelling mistake.

marihuana?

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 00:14
marihuana is an old spelling of the word but intrenal, ownwrship and transferrable are just cockups.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:04
One of the jokes about the 'marihunana tax stamp' is that right at the beginning of US prohibition of hemp, it was not actually made illegal. Farmers could still grow industrial hemp, as long as they obtained tax stamps for their crop.

The stamps, naturally, were impossible to obtain. I think it was only after some were found in archives that it was confirmed they ever existed.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 18:54

i always thought people were just spelling it wrong, lol, never thought to look it up.

Main Entry: mar·i·jua·na
Variant(s): also mar·i·hua·na 
Function: noun
Etymology: Mexican Spanish mariguana, marihuana

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

edit: just to add, the link provided by thunderbox is a very dodgy site, 57 internet threats found by norton, on 741.com
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:21
It's supposed to come from Maria Juana (Mary Jane)

Also heard that it's Maria & Juan (Mary and John)

I guess that 'Huan' is an American-English misspelling of 'Juan'. Like the way Beijing used to be spelled 'Peking' according to English transliteration.

I am very fond of the Online Etymology Dictionary:
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=marijuana&searchmode=none
THuNDeRBoX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote THuNDeRBoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 04:35
The point of the web site is to explain the fact that we are all entitled to belief .... When in an Australian court, you swear on the 'Holy Bible' (King James Version). This book holds witness statements to the use of cannabis (especially within Song of Solomon), and is also my belief. If they were to tell me that I must swear on the Bible (in court), but also tell me the witness statements within the Bible are not valid, I would ask them to justafy their hypocritical point of view. Intrenal revenue was a big typo I knew would get on your nurves ... The cheapest way around cannabis and it's financial circumstance is to visit a christian supplier and buy 5 litres of Myrrh Oil for $50- ... happy spiritual living.
P.S ... your body needs 2.3grams of this oil every day.... ask any doctor!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:02
uh oh...
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:27
and it's not even full moon...

edit - not to have a closed mind, I have a doc's appointment tomorrow I'll ask her what she thinks about me needing myrrh in my life.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>