Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 13:44
Imho the internet has a lot to answer for, giving pot heads with to much time on their hands an arena to speculate and repeat fictional hear say that has little or no factual base. i like the hindu post office line im going to use that.

oh hows the garden??    
Peace
mtn grown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mtn grown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 13:09
with the popularity of the northern lights strain and the introduction of the fem. version do you think there is a chance sensi or white label might offer a nl#1 selection again? maybe as a limited production or something of that nature.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 14:25
Hi mtn grown i dont know if your aware but, Sensi Hashplant is HPxNL#1. Maybe you will find what your after in that line.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
mtn grown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mtn grown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 16:37
thanks for the info alecky. i tried sensi hashplant a couple years ago and liked it very much but i was just curious if they might release the nl #1 again in the future since there had been some new additions in the nl line- sensi nl fem,and less recently the white label fem version.it seemed that the #1 was popular in previous years although replaced by another version.with all the "new" genetics the other breeders are putting out there it might be nice to see a throwback to the early days of sensi's genepool.i am a firm believer in the old originals versus the newest fsds lol. thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234