Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

have to say bye for a while...was betrayedAnd solD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: have to say bye for a while...was betrayedAnd solD
    Posted: 16 March 2010 at 01:37

hi there

as you read in the title above its time to say goodbye for a while...
over 10 years now I used to smoke cannabis, I had many ups and sadly too some downs...
smoking it helped me to be a better person, it helped me in many situaions when I felt bad...maded all even better when felt good...
as some of u know...a year ago I had problems with the heart rate...had to stop immediatley stop smoking...at all it were my bad condition not the cannabis consumption...I lost my job, lost my love, lost nearly all I had...was getting depressed...and this was too much for my heart...it was broken then...broken even harder cause I had to stop smoking my loved weed...
I dont know how I did survive but was helped was when  I was thinking about the adventures I had with cannabis and all the gentle people I met there....I was getting up then cause I wanted this back...so I gave all I had...began again with sports and were consulting cardiologist for testing my heart again...then all seemed to come good...I was getting a advice and bulletin from the doctors and dosage of medicaments which raised down the heart rate...that and the sports I did allowed to smoke again...I did not more as high dossage as before but I was even more enjoying....so I began again with growing indoors...did all by myself and was really proud when finished my power flowers...all came good and the plants were really amazing...I had four of them and was nearly getting 500gr...cause I didnt use any pesticide or insecticide and was economising with the fertilizer the smoke was so good...all seemed good...
as a good guy I didn t told them were have from but shared with "old friends..."...old friends I thaught...but no its just all about the money and the good weed...
jealously or just cash hungry that are the right words to describe...now I was betrayed and sold and feel like a mice in a trap...me guys of the no good men and woman intrigue me and I felt on it sadly..not getting busted now...but I dont give them my weed...this will not get in their hands I swear...no matter what it coast....there is no white flag on my house and I will hold my position unt till the least...sadly again it will not just be a penance by money...I was real stupid enough to get  in that trap...no way to escape yet...the only reason would be brazil and some guys told me I should do...but I didnt sold my weed and cause I lost job I have no money...another bad situation... they tried to put my down by force...it was no the police but these criminals..they sad I did something I didnt do... my only proud is now that they were so much needed to bring me down.
so leaving is no good..just  the luck that im not in germany now as written in my profil...maybee my country will not adjuge me as much as there I hope...
but its noo good....2-3 years at all I will get...and with no money for penance even more....this will not be better when coming out...so the hunt on cannabis users destroyed one live more...think I will not getting regular or good payed job after...hope I get just one I can survive...
just the baddest moment now...have a young dog which I maybee never will see again...so this is really breaking my heart....just hope it comes all good for the puppy
just all too bad...feckin crack bitches I just can say...
thx guys for beeing patience of reading and thank all of ur help...It was still intersstin to discuse with you guys...I will miss that...
all the best to and sensi seeds staff and their familys...may god save u all

I hope my account will not get closed at the time I will be away so I can comeback

so I have to wait and enjoy the  last hours or days or weeks of freedom

and never give up the fight until the last...have no white flag on ur house...dont go down with the shame....be proud to be a stoner until the last and never forget...for us stoners lifes like a bitch cause it trys too feck us all the time

sincerly

snoopy 85
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 05:52
Sorry to hear you're having bad times Snoopy, what ever happens I wish you all the best and yes, your account will still be here if you come back later on.

It's a hard way to find out that your friends can't be trusted.

All the best,

sara%3ceed%20leaf

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
gruffer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gruffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 14:03
ye keep on in there bro dont let the basterds gwet ye down
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 14:15
Very sorry to read your story, Snoopy.

Goddamn fake 'friends' (or just loud-mouthed/stupid ones) have brought down more private grows than the police, I reckon. feck crack (and all forms of cocaine) as well.

Your account will not be closed. Hoping you can sort everything out quickly and with  minimal stress.

Did you ever consider moving to Holland? Not always easy, and when you get here, it's not quite the fairyland some believe. Still, the ripoffs are rare, compared to other places, and a small grow is barely worth the attention of the police.

Take care!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 15:11
sorry to heard this ;snoopy. im sad with alls who know you on the forum.
im a litlle like you;i feel myself quite good people and some others abuse me,but im a fighter too! of course if some one betrayed me!
dont let the fight down! we will wait for you! and some one said in the forum: what dont kill me ;make me stonger! and there is lots of very good people on this litlle planet!!
i dont know what to say more....peace man ......and take care!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 16:29
Best of luck snoopy. I hope things turn out ok for you .
carlobee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 08:06
Sorry to hear about this.. Hope everything would turn out great in time.

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 07:22
I would hit 'em right back blauuu!!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 16:44
shit dude, i havent been about much recently, and coming back to a post like this is shocking, hope you get sorted mate, good luck.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
jimmygrewsome View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 00:04
I'm with BARTMAN on this! Thats harsh man, good luck mate, hang in there!! J xx
Only users lose drugs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>