Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Propose a plan for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
saintnomore View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote saintnomore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Propose a plan for Ireland
    Posted: 20 March 2010 at 18:12
http://www.yourcountryyourcall.com/

I've submitted a proposal to help Ireland grow, but you as a company could probably provide more info. I've added links to your website as well.

My proposal might not be approved, but I've seen more ridicules ideas out there.
saintnomore View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote saintnomore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 13:08
The URL for my proposal is:
http://proposals.yourcountryyourcall.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?idea_id=5A692952-C770-48F6-AB92-4AB723FCD053

If hempflex could help out with some more figures, that would be great.
carlobee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 11:21
hope you find success on that one!.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:53
Try contacting HempFlax directly: info@hempflax.com

I can't guarantee that you'll get an answer straight away, but they may be able to supply more figures.

Other interesting points about industrial hemp-growing:

Cannabis can really improve land by aerating it with its deep root system; it can even help drain boggy or swampy land and make it more arable.

It's quite a nutrient-hungry crop, but all nutrients can be supplied from organic sources (ie manure), with no need for artificial fertiliser. Better still, cannabis foliage is not used in the industrial process, so leaves can be composted and much of the nutrient used in the last crop can be returned to the land.

Contrary to popular myth, industrial hemp growing would not encourage or disguise the growing of medicinal/recreational cannabis. For a hemp crop, males and females are grown togther. This would mean that any outdoor crop of recreational cannabis within a few km of a large hemp plantation would receive large amounts of pollen from late summer onwards, rendering it almost useless. Furthermore, the seeds produced in the recreational cannabis would have a hemp father and would not be worth planting the following year.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
vic View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 14:37
I'd like to do something to help support the global acceptance of the many and various uses of cannabis/ hemp but I'm scared to be open about it. It is illegal in the UK and I live under English law. I have a family to consider. I buy my sensiseeds and grow my own supply, so I guess that's something. Good job Ben Dronkers created the hemp museum for all our sakes.
Can I help you? . . . Can you help me? . . . . Ask to find out.
 Post Reply Post Reply