Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!! EATEN ALIVE !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrnice View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mrnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!! EATEN ALIVE !!!!
    Posted: 20 August 2005 at 13:41
hello can anyone help me? I have about 8 hawaian weed plants growing in the back garen in a clump, they came from some cheap bush i bought that was full of seeds that i decided to germinate out of curiosity, they grew to about 70cm in my indoor garden before i transplanted them in the back garden, they are now about a 110cm and are very bushy only they are a complete state! all of the leaves on all of the plants have been eaten by something and are totally peppered with tiny little holes about 1mm in diameter, there are definately no pests on the plant or on the underside of the leaves and none of the other normal plants in the garden share this problem i'm not really that bothered as this was just a minor project i was toying with but I would like to get to the bottom of this as I planned some guerilla gardening outdoors next season with some proper seeds and could do without this occurring. many thanks
mrnice
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 19:20

Hmm hard to tell cause i dont very much about the bugs in Wales, Ireland .

But I do know that the holes on my plants leafs were caused by some kind of tiny black fly.

Maybe you should use some organic bug/pestcide spray next time , and when going for geurilla gardening you can never know what will be visiting your plants. :(

Good luck with it,

Melon.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 13:30

Pyrethrum is a good all-round pesticide that is rated as 'bio' and is fairly non-toxic.

It's made from crysanthemum flowers, and doesn't affect beneficial insects like bees.

It controls most pests that feed on cannabis foliage.

You could use pyrethrum up until the first weeks of flowering. Like all pest control substances, even low-toxic and non-toxic, you should avoid applying pyrethrum to plants if they have buds bigger than your fingertip.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 13:33
Also, pyrethrum is a very common garden pesticide. It's not specific to cannabis, so you should be able to obtain it from any garden centre or nursery.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply