Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Odd OddStrains.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mikie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mikie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Odd OddStrains.
    Posted: 03 April 2010 at 23:27
Wanted to post this topic for you people that have been around and seen alot.

From the beginning i was thinking about asking the question at the cannabis museum when i visit amsterdam but here goes.

I came to know certain individuals a shorter time in my life under e period maybe 13 years ago.

One day i went by this guy whom told me he had pot at home and we went to him to get some smoke.
When i came to the house  hes friend was smoking pot and tripping to technoflags hung allover the walls, and had been doing so for over one week.

The pot they had from holland was something i never seen ever again since then,, therefore posting this question.

I asked them to see how the pot looked.
The guy reaches for the plasticbag in hes leatherbag and takes out a roll of hair.
i thought he was kidding me.
It looked like granmas old hair totally crystal white and maybe 30 cm long or even longer rolled into a ball.
Like somebody would have sweeped the floor at a barbershop after a old granny had chopped of the hair.
This guys was sitting smoking and getting high and tripping on HAIR.
So i thought for myself they gotta be joking me Wtf is this people up to and had hard time bealive they where smoking pot even thought the smell was in the air.

Bealive it or not but in the roll of hair the guy hold in hes hand was a suprise for me.
He started unroll the roll of hair and to my suprise in the middle of the hairy rolled ball i found a middlelarge fanleaf.
The hairs was growing out of the fan leafes.
I take maybe 3 tokes of that hair.
Maan this was the best and most trippy high i have ever experianced.
Some days later warnings came up on the news for some supertrippy weed had made younglings go wee weee.

Anyone heard anything like this??

Have allways wondered what this strain was, i have since then never seen it again. 
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 20:06
Neva heard and hard to believe smokeable hairs from leaves but reminded me somethin so heres my counterquestion; Wich strains has most potent leaves?? For example one leaf from middle-aged NL will relief my backpain if its not very bad at the moment or/and tolerance high for 15-30 minutes.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:48
If you'd just heard about this hair-smoke from someone else, I'd have no problem saying 'doesn't exist'.

Since you seem to have seen it yourself, I don't know what to say.

Maybe one of these 'legal smoking mixes'? Other herbs that have their own effects or, like 'spice', a non-psychoactive plant that's been sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids?

As for potencies of various leaves from different strains - no idea. I'd imagine they'd be largely the same. Maybe leaves from Indica would have more noticeable effect, as Indicas produce more CBD and CBD may be more common in leaves that don't have visible resin glands.

There is definitely some cannabinoid content in the foliage of psychoactive plants - it's not only in the buds and resin glands. The fact that leaf from male and female plants can make powerful space-cake shows that cannabis contains more than just the visible THC.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Mikie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mikie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 19:31
When i went to my friend  it was a ice storm, i had no headwear and i got brainfreeze from all water and ice particles hitting my head so i had ro run with the jacket ontop of my head..

After three tokes i did not even remark the bad weather lol.

The type of high was clear but brains thoughts running away alot no coughlock or burnout.
The smell was strong and was exactly like weed not fruity spicy lemony or something just wery weedy.
It was what first got my attention the smell in the room then the smell of the hair
 (Like weed but strong).
It was deifinatly some strange stuff.
The high resembled the paranoia influence of sativa but with no heartrace.
Not good to walk in the forest at night the shadows like to play games it was that kind of high, sitting down sucking you into the movie.
Could walk far on it wihtout getting tiered like some skunks.
That is what i remember, i thought at first legal bud maybe but the smell made me think twice also the leaf i saw that looked exatly like a fan leaf.
I have been searching trough all medicinal plants i have come over so far for plants that have Hair but not seen anything like this so far yet.
The hairs was long long like 30-40 cm and crystal white.
Also i thought for myself laced weed first but the leangh of the hairs made me understand it could not be laced.
Mm i have also heard that larger ammounts of other ingredients like cbd cbn are concentrated in the leafes but i dont know.
This was 13 years ago, i dont know if the legal bud sites even was up then?
Are there legal buds that smell like Weed otherwise ?
And with long long hair??
havent seen anything like that yet but but need to keep searhing.

melindaskrapz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote melindaskrapz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 18:45
how bizarre I have never heard of anything like it.
Gatitoro View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gatitoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 05:16
The question reminds me of an experiment I did when I was in the beginning of growing MJ. (some decades ago)
Being aware of the fact that almost all specific books available to me stated the low content of THC in the stem and branches. I also asumed that this content or percentage indication was a statement of weight relation !!
Heureka here it comes!
Rubbing stem and especial tiny branches showed my nose that there are terpenes giving me the well known smell. Magnifying glasses did show me, there are trichomes of all 3 kind as well.
So, why not peel off the outer skin-parts of the branches, hook them in bunch to a paper clip, lay them between two leafes of paper and dry them. Very easy to handle if you start from bottom to the top. %3cxlamation
Bottom line :
When dry it looked like grandmas hair (lol) %3clown
When smoked it turned me in the same way like the tiny bud leaves. %3cot%20smoki%3cg
The arome was not high class but acceptable. %3cig%3c
Simply by using my brain I got a 5 to 10% higher yield of the plant. %3cxlamation %3cxlamation (in the 70ies)
Until today I have not spread out this tiny?? secret to get more from what you got.
Certainly this is more applicable with sativas !
I can imagine that this extended harvest trick is used in countries where the stem and branches are freely given away to the "poor".
I cannot imagine that I should be the only one who used his brain in this matter! %3cinch
Until today no western MJ book is paying attention to this harvest-expansion trick.

Well ladies and gents I hope this makes a few of you even more happy. %3coving%20it

No, no I do not want to open a new topic with this headline: Expand your harvest significantly. I am afraid of too many klicks per day! %3ceed%20leaf

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 08:28
i think its all bullshit there aint no weed out there that can make me trip and 5%-10% increase on yeild if i dry my stems ?????????come on people , WTF
ANDWHAT
Mikie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mikie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:28
Mmm it was something odd then,, even the news and tv went out warning people that youngsters was tripping out from some superweed lol.
I wish i could meet the people that offered me this several years ago and ask them what the heck that stuff was or where they got it from.

About the Homegrown Cheese grow report i promised the guy got busted (Sorry).

Funny thing this country (Sweden) , the guy got cycklic vomiting syndrome after a infection and smokes for hes apetite and symptoms and got jailed 1 year for smoking hes own gear becouse of the desise, even if its shown that cannabis helps hes symtoms, meanwhile the medical institutions dont mind prescribing him morphine based medication that even dont have as same good effects as cannabis.

He tells me that with ordinary prescribtion he needs to eat medication against nasuea against pain against stress, but with cannabis its enough with one medication for all symtoms.

Just the medics against the nasuea costs 100 Euro for 10 pills and that it works only for one of the symtoms,,, the world has truly gone mad.

Now he seeked political asylum in some other forreign country i bealive india or something becouse he feels like hes own country is trying to kill him.

The cannabis dont break the attacks he says but it makes them dont show up so often and makes them not to strong.

I Feel sorry for this friend and really hope the discrimination will end one day.

Does anybody know if there is something i could do to help this guy out with hes problem?
Ive known him my whole life and ive seen him change severly after getting hes desise and he says to me that he lost the will to live from beeing a atlethic guy to not beeing able to stress and not one day passes without he is thinking to end hes life.
He says that it feels like the state wants to kill him, after spending 3 months locked up now in the arrest hes health even became worse, just like that Ms sick woman Susanne in this youtube movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjlIT4NNfU
He says to me, how could i trust my own goverment and why should i pay tax to them when they show me that they want to hurt me and when they turn me into a criminal and put me outside the system so i must live like a criminal to survive even though iam sick?
This people here in sweden are not normal that handle their next likethis thats is for sure i bealive the best thing one could do is to move to another country.
The thing that is most odd for me is that this country deals out the nobelprice, i feel that this right should be stripped from them as long as they discrimninate people and fill the prisons with selfmedicating weed growers.

The funniest thing is that if you ask a lawman about the prosecutor when it comes to cannabis they will tell you this.

The job of the prosecutor is to express the will of the society and the majoraty of the people.

Even though over 90% of the swedes bealive that there is nothing wrong in letting sick people medicate themselfs with cannabis.

Should one laugh or cry .
This is truly madness.
If this isnt a hidden dictatorship i dont know what is.
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 08:23

Originally posted by munzy

i think its all bullshit there aint no weed out there that can make me trip and 5%-10% increase on yeild if i dry my stems ?????????come on people , WTF

The thing about weed trips is that they are internal, as opposed to lsd trips which are external (at least its that way for me). Smoking WL purple haze, watching jerry springer, i have sat there having a conversation with myself inside my own head about the moral decay of society and why we must never become like americans (sorry americans %3cmbarrass%3cd ). The strange thing about it, is that you can sit there for hours lost in your own little hallucination, until you realise you are doing it and snap yourself out, to find that only 5 or 10 mins have passed. I always thought that this was why scaremongers bang on about insanity weed. lol am i the only one? ah well if so then your all missing out %3co%20high

Something i havnt noticed in a very long time, is enhancement of music. I can remember smoking weed that made music "perfect" for want of a better word. I always put it down to my own tolerence, but in a way thats tripping aswell isnt it?

Dont click those links %3clown
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 09:32
"sweet smoke " music ;).
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>