Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Odd OddStrains.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 20:37
I hear ya Proteus. I've never made my own space cakes, but I OD'd on the fcukers many years ago. I was absolutely baked senseless, could barely move my legs for a few hours and I was a complete, shivering, paranoid wreck... but I never hallucinated.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 20:49
boost my sensation, my sense;particulary with the sounds;and touch.
but never trippping like extasy or mushrooms..... agree;we are all unic.
proteus: use volcano with some NL and a drink of good cider with somes friends.....no sun;but no rain so barbecue with a good "bourgogne" (years 1982).   cheers all i thing eating cannabis can make effects few hours or few days later! so we can be surprised!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2012 at 03:53
Originally posted by Mikie

When i went to my friend  it was a ice storm, i had no headwear and i got brainfreeze from all water and ice particles hitting my head so i had ro run with the jacket ontop of my head..

After three tokes i did not even remark the bad weather lol.

The type of high was clear but brains thoughts running away alot no coughlock or burnout.
The smell was strong and was exactly like weed not fruity spicy lemony or something just wery weedy.
It was what first got my attention the smell in the room then the smell of the hair
 (Like weed but strong).
It was deifinatly some strange stuff.
The high resembled the paranoia influence of sativa but with no heartrace.
Not good to walk in the forest at night the shadows like to play games it was that kind of high, sitting down sucking you into the movie.
Could walk far on it wihtout getting tiered like some skunks.
That is what i remember, i thought at first legal bud maybe but the smell made me think twice also the leaf i saw that looked exatly like a fan leaf.
I have been searching trough all medicinal plants i have come over so far for plants that have Hair but not seen anything like this so far yet.
The hairs was long long like 30-40 cm and crystal white.
Also i thought for myself laced weed first but the leangh of the hairs made me understand it could not be laced.
Mm i have also heard that larger ammounts of other ingredients like cbd cbn are concentrated in the leafes but i dont know.
This was 13 years ago, i dont know if the legal bud sites even was up then?
Are there legal buds that smell like Weed otherwise ?
And with long long hair??
havent seen anything like that yet but but need to keep searhing.

dude this sound a little like ed rosenthal superbud ... overstrong effect , or maybe not as uve said theres not much couchlock ER superdbud beat ur mind up to sky,haze near-psychedelic high kinda stuff,  and ur body feels considerably strong coucklock
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 09:20
if you would be so stupid to use the greenish remnants of weed stalks( wich turn out a "hairy"mess when you split the stalks...)\

AND

be so dumb to drench it in formaldehyde,
 you could get zonked out like cheech and chong..
all the while damaging your body like meth useres do too..

the combination of some vague remnants of cannabinoids and formaldehyde make you stoned like drunk monkeys, but it is not such a smart thing to do in my humble opinion.
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123