Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Flowering - Pruning, Training, Intensive Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

to bud or not to bud

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
supermoto View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote supermoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to bud or not to bud
    Posted: 21 August 2005 at 21:17
hi there peeps im new to this  my plant is about 5 weeks old she is a clone very bushy stands about 2and a half foot tall can i start my 12 hour streches or should i leave it for a couple of weaks fanks 4 any advice cheers guys and girls
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 12:01

If you flower now, your plant will probably finish around 4ft-5ft.

If it's a Sativa, it could get even taller by the end.

So, if you're growing inside with lights, it's a good idea to flower now.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
redout View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 20:30
can seeds go germany
Monkey View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2007 at 15:30

is your question if sensi delivers to germany? yes...

Billy786 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Billy786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 22:41

Hello, i am about 2 weeks into flowering and the leaves of my plants have started to get some yellow patches and the leaves don't seem to be as spread out as they used to be. It is as if the leaves on the top of the plants are starting to overlap each other.  Why is this happening at such a vital stage?

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 16:24
Billy, some photos would help us to give a better assessment. The yellow patches could be caused by many different things. The over-lapping leaves doesn't sound like a problem, it's probably just the plant starting to grow flowers...
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
 Post Reply Post Reply