Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Advanced sensi pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jackhere View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jackhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advanced sensi pro
    Posted: 09 April 2010 at 15:27
I was hopeing to get some info on the product by advanced nutrients sesi pro can i use this in a soil grow.I have used vitalink a/b veg and vitalink a/b for flowering this was a hydroponic feed but i used it in soil has a test and i recived a grm per watt 600 grm per plant some a little under the least was 460grm.But i have always grown hydroponics and used sensi pro and had some realy big yeild s from it i want to know if i can mix with water the water has normal with this product.I know that soil based plants only require 3 ellements where has hydro requir 6 but i'm willing to pay that bit extra for the stuff that this stuff can do.I have read a post on hear slagging advanced sensi pro the guy or woman had to be doing something wrong not to be impressed with this feed.any imput will be greatly recived jack here
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 01:39
Just did a search for posts including the words 'Advanced Nutrients' and can't find anything slagging off the product you mention. Best advice I can offer is to inquire at Advanced's info service... info [at] company name dot com.

Personally, I don't favour using hydro products in soil... can't see any reason to fight the product's pH buffering and when it comes to nutrients, all plant need the full complement of macro and micro elements. It's just that in soil some are pesent in the medium and thus don't need to have as much added out of a bottle.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply