Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Payment options for seed orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mick1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mick1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payment options for seed orders
    Posted: 17 April 2010 at 01:51
im trying to buy sime seeds and it seems i cant use laser is that right?????????????its realy bugin me.i know theres other ways but all i have is laser
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 07:36
sorry mick, don't understand what you mean by 'laser'
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 10:30
Star-Trek growing
mick1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mick1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 20:24
laser card its a banking card you can use it to pay for things online but it wont work on the site just was thinking someone might know whats going on
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 03:33
Sorry, I can't help you with that... I'm not in a country that can purchase from Sensi so I'm no familiar with the checkout procedure.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
carlobee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 05:02
never heard of a laser card before..

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 17:34
If you want to pay electronically, you'll have to use a standard credit card such as Visa or Mastercard.

There's also the option of direct bank transfer, if you´re familair with SWIFT and IBAN numbers.

Bank details are here:

Lastly, you can send cash if the other options are not suitable. Always use registered post if sending cash, otherwise there's a danger of losing your money in the post.

For an order that's paid for with cash, it's probably better to make it by telephone.

Sensi Seeds main office: +31 20 626 29 88

Your seed-order, name and address will be taken down, then you send the cash by registered post. When it arrives, your order will be sent out.

Please remember that Sensi Seeds only sends seeds within the EU.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2010 at 19:13

A laser card is just a debt card not a credit card."Laser" just being Allied Irish Bank's product name.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply