Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

did i cut right ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zippoorange View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zippoorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: did i cut right ???
    Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:18

its 4 week old   

i gorw 4 1st time   

and wanna to know is that riht cut or not
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 16:48
now turn to 16/8 that these little sidetribes begin to grow faster and spray it after lights go out with acclimated water and the sidetribes going new maintribes...some root stimulator is good to now...but the way you cut it is ok and plant will get very bushy....when the new stams are good sightable u can still return to 18/6 but now from my expierience and I had a lot cutten like that 16/8 is better
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zippoorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 23:44
ok , 10q

its early skunk from sensi

and i watch it on sun light.......
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 07:38
Eva heard FIN toppin? Its easy to get three main stems but little harder to get more, im not very specialized for FIN toppin but best were nine main stems wit two little sharp cuts at right moment so very lucky cut and hour.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zippoorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 14:34
can someone tell me is this plant female ??

Post Reply Post Reply