Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Boy or Girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 16:12
What makes you think this?
[/QUOTE]

I would say so if its nl but let me know what it turn out to be hey thanks
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 07:47
There is a small blurred nub inside the circle I put on the pic... yep, I'd agree with Driveby it looks more like a male growth than female, but unlike Driveby, I am not prepared to be categorical because I've seen many plants start out looking similar that eventually showed female.

Patience is an often overlooked grow necessity %3ceed%20leaf

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:11
True SL, 100% is the way. Just half month aga cut few small nls and they were very similiar lookin after 4 days of flowerin, few days later balls.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:36
It may be a result of taking photos under HPS light, but the plants look a little too yellow, rather than the dark green that a really healthy plant displays at this stage. If the other NLs are this colour, try increasing their nitrogen intake by a very small amount.

The first pic you posted of the top of the ragged plant had some suggestion of female pistils, but this may have been oddly-shaped leaf-blades. Otherwise, I can't really see a clear indication of gender.

JFTR - the point on the plant where leaves, flowers and branches grow are called nodes. The gaps between them are called internodal gaps (often shorted to 'internodes'), and are sometimes discussed by growers (short internodal gaps being preferable).

Because of this, many people refer to the actual nodes as internodes (I used to make this mistake myself), but they should be called nodes.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 15:03
I hate to confuse the issue %3c3c3cmile but i noticed a little spiral leaf growth there. That might easily be over feeding aswell, which is what i would have been my first guess for the raggedy leaves, that or extreamly low humidity. Im probably wrong, but caution when upping your feed i think.
oscarsmith View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote oscarsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 21:46
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the replys.

Right, as it stands - i have 5 definate females out of the 9. The one i posted pictures of (the one with jaggedy leaves) is 100% female and has pleanty of buds appearing already (only 11 days into flowering)

Thanks a lot for all the advice, will post pictures of them when they are further into flowering.

%3cig%3c
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 22:19
hi oscarsmith! sorry i dont know if i can hijack your tread!? tell me if we dont do that here.

cansome one tell me the sex? first i think its a female,but the second?
maybe its too early? thanks and peace brothers.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote oscarsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 09:55
Hi mate,

No problem at all - hijack away! LOL.

I would say from them pics its too early to tell, how long you into 12/12??

It took me to around 15-17 days until i could properly tell, post some pics in a week or so and you will probably be able to tell.

Oscar %3co%20high
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 10:09
thanks oscar. its two early skink from sensi; outdoor grow! planted in pot since 84 days! one is 1m75 and the other is near 2 meter.
im agree with you but im not patient lol. so i will see in 1 or 2 weeks!
cheers and best wishes from france!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote oscarsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:37
No problem mate, get some pics up on this thread in a couple of weeks.

Happy growing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>