Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

600w hps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 09:07
Aint the best choice but yes you can
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 18:17
My plants went from veg CFL to flower HPS, 2 days ago.
Till now no signs of trouble/stress. We  will see how they hold up.

Cheers,
S.
fingerz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fingerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 19:12
destro plz let me knw how u get on wid the cfl to hps change.2 many ppl like talking abt the cfl to hps topic bt dnt knw much abt it.let me knw how long she tke 2 go in2 flowering wen changd from cfl 2 hps bcuz im on the exact same method.

cheers
fingerz
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 22:11
Sure no problem, I will keep you posted.
Also for me it is interesting, as this is my first grow and I got enough to learn  ;-)

Like I wrote before, till now they seem fine. I started with about 50cm between lamp and plant. Over the days I will lower the lamp a bit.

Cheers,
S.
Lukeskywalker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 22:21
Sorry . Can I just say that the text talk took me half an hour to read and space's my head out more that any natural high .

Stick to a 600 HID . I think this is what you are asking as it seems it will produce a better amount for you in the long run
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12