Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Basics and Fundamentals
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Grower

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 19:25
PH 6-7 is best with soil. For nutrients, I use the following three products...

Go to this link and follow the schedule for LightMix soil...

www.biobizz.nl/downloads/growschedule-english-u.k.-300dpi.zip
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
undertow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote undertow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 09:59
fantastic mick, thanks :)

that's just what i needed now.
but i'll be back with more questions after i bought everything ;)

thanks again.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 16:29
Undertow, I don't mean to be rude, but this forum doesn't exist to answer thousands of questions from new growers. It's a place where growers from around the world can chat and share photos and experiences, etc.

Questions are welcome, of course, but if you're a total newcomer, please buy a book about growing cannabis and pay attention to all the details. If you still have questions after that, we'd be happy to answer them, but search the forum beforehand to see if they have been answered already.

Also, participating in the forum is a two-way relationship. There are occasional members who only ever log in when they have a question to ask, and never even bother reading other people's posts. Then they expect the regular users to provide them with detailed answers to all their questions.

Please, if you're going to come here asking questions, 1) read other people's posts to see if the question has already been answered and 2) take the time to be an active member of the forum and post pictures or advice or observations or jokes or maybe even answer other people's questions...

Sorry guys, I had to get that off my chest... rant over/.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 17:08
Word up!
[not to pile on here, but Mick makes an excellent point]
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
undertow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote undertow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 10:35
i didn't 'expect' to get answers, i was just hoping for it. i wouldn't had been offended at all if noone would have answered me. as i wrote, i would be thankful for good faqs too because by simple googleing it i found a confusing amount of pages. i bet it would be the same with books if i decided to order one or too from a website.
so i tought that i could just ask a few questions to which i didn't found a good answer in the various internet faqs i read, get the things i need, start growing and maybe after that participate more in this forum. mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

anyway, thanks for the answers again and if i'll have any more questions in the future i promise i will ask them elsewhere.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 13:28
It wasn't meant as a personal attack, as mick made clear.

JFTR, there is a FAQ section on this forum, as well as a search function. We do out best to make sure that contradictory and incorrect info does not remain on the forum long enough to be confusing.So the majority of the info you'll find here is accurate and useful.

Searching the forums would have given an answer to some or most of your questions. Nevertheless, mick took time to answer, so I think that's a good outcome.

Many forums would have only answered 'use the search function' and might also have admonished you for adding new questions to an existing thread, instead of starting your own thread with an appropriate heading.

We don't stand on 'netiquette' (hate that 'word') around here, but it's important to outline the way the forums work.

One of my favourite requests from a person who didn't quite seem to get the point of forums was to delete a thread he'd started (and for which he'd received a few pages of answers), because he now had the information he needed.
The mind boggles.

PS - as a quick experiment, I typed the word 'acidic' into the google box at the top of the page, and got 55 results (all
from this forum ).
http://www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=acidic&search=search
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 16:46
My apologies Undertow, I wasn't aiming that at you personally. Like Ganja said, I answered your questions - just as I do with everybody else...

I moderate here and sometimes it gets a bit tiresome answering the same questions all the time, especially when I'm trying to roll a spliff. Smile I have no way of telling if you intend to be a regular user of the forum, but there are some people coming on here (very few) who just want information handed to them on a plate.

Anyway, a good grow book is a wise investment if you're serious about growing some weed. It's a small price to pay given the rewards. No offence intended earlier.

or one of these if you want to save a bit of money ----->

or this if you want free information ------> http://www.weedfarmer.com/cannabis/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12