Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ARTS FUNDING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NORML4Cali View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote NORML4Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARTS FUNDING
    Posted: 28 August 2005 at 10:01
Ok, hope right forum
I am getting this post thing down. Alot of threads here.
So if I post a reply to a thread that seems a bit arrrrrrrrr? Please bear with me. I am sure I could explain the meaning of my information, just question me. That is encouraged.
My latest personal tirade is against all the Federal Guidelines keeping any topic listed as Hemp, Cannabis And Marijuana out of Goverment monies. There is not much funding out there for anyone writting about the culture, history and political history of this totally unique plant species.
I am tired of getting this responce to my applications for funding like any other writter of Americana has the right to.
Hi Kristi,
Thank you for your inquiry and infomation re: "This is the Nation That Hemp Built".
Unfortunately, funding marijuana and hemp activism is not within our guidelines nor is it an area of our expertise. That being said, I might recommed that you contact NORML [http://www.norml.org] for some suggestions on hemp-related philanthropic organizations and funding sources.
I wish you all the best in securing the funding for this project.
Regards,
Kathryn
Times this reaction by about 20 funding opportunities and then think of my Frustration.
I want to ask all of you who support change what better ways there are to reach people besides the media? Without the opportunity to share our view with the non hemp thinkers there can never be a true movement to the reculturization of hemp in our society.
I applaud web sites such as this one for all the hard work, time and effort to the cause. Yet unlike popular media of the time it needs to be sought out. The last book receiving recognition for its contribution was "The Emperors Clothes" this voice did turn alot of personal views in our nation. Waking up minds and helping the cause.
I would like to see more minds like the one writting this book supported in our society. The only way I can see this being accomplished is by funding in unconventional ways. To insure that knowledge such as this is on the debate list of all media. Television, literary and magazines in the main stream not only in oasis like these few and far between on the net.
The minds of persons logging onto this web site are not the ones needing the facts to show them the truth. Those individuals logged on because they realized the facts.
Here is hoping that the Hemp Industry comes up with more ways to fund research and get it into the minds of Americans. A hemp based artist fund or grants could go further in the re vitalization of this effort more that anything else I could think of at this time in our history.
Thanks for keeping the effort alive one and all.
NORML4Cali
AlTukker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote AlTukker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2005 at 10:05
Visit my website. By "StoneAge Wizard" and pass it around. It's a fictional account of a man introduced to marijuana while visiting Amsterdam. The facts about hemp/marijuana in the book are accurate, some by first hand knowledge. The story line is interesting, provactive, and true to life. It was written to entertain, and enlighten. Help spread the word about the benefits of marijuana.
 Post Reply Post Reply