Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Marihuana
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

help me, what kind of plant is it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bobibobmarley View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bobibobmarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me, what kind of plant is it?
    Posted: 26 June 2010 at 02:32
Hello, here is a picture of my plant that has one month but I do not know what kind of seed is, can you help me find what kind of strain is it with the photo?
Thank you
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2010 at 05:36
Sorry Bob, apart from saying yes, it is a cannabis plant, it isn't possible to tell what strain of cannabis.

If the seed came from a bud or bag of weed it may not be any recognisable commercial strain.

If you care to photograph it as it grows and flowers, uploading the images here as you go, we may be able to narrow down the possibilities for you.

All the best with the grow, hope you have sunny weather.

sara
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bobibobmarley View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bobibobmarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2010 at 13:25
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/smileys/smiley35.gif

Thank you for your help Sara, here is a more recent picture, because the one I downloaded was not very recent :
 Post Reply Post Reply