Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Recipes
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Brownies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lukeskywalker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lukeskywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brownies
    Posted: 26 June 2010 at 23:53
I have tried a few packets from supermarkets and would like to share my results

All grindeded the hell out of and just thrown in the mix

Betty crocker  £2.29 - Doesn't mix well at all and the middle is always uncooked - 1/10

Tesco - 99p - Horrible tasting , Taste like my ass after a dodgy kebab -4/10

Asda - 79p - Hides the smell well , taste good with a hard top and soft under , nice size aswell - 9/10
RobbyJ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote RobbyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 14:54
Dude, last time I made my own hash brownies I felt SO ill after them. haha. I find it really hard to get the mix right. Either you don't feel anything and it was a waste of weed or you feel sick. Hm. I guess it depends how long you bake them for as well, that probably affects it all as well. I dont know. What do you think?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 15:23
The best solution is to make your cakes very potent, then eat only a small amount. Even if the first sample feels like it hasn't affected you, don't eat more for two hours or more, just to be sure not to accidentally 'double dose' yourself.

I've had cakes that didn't affect me, but the ones that did blow me away never made me feel sick. Maybe it depends on how stoned one likes to feel...
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
octobersun View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote octobersun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 15:05

Great Brownie recipe http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/bloomin-brilliant-brownies but will probably cost you a small fortune to make... but they are worth it!

Post Reply Post Reply