Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Skunk#1 grow blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skunk#1 grow blog
    Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:11
Hi all, pretty new to the site, so i will take all criticicsm and pointers on how to improve my grow. Ive got 27 skunk#1 from sensi seeds on the go (feminised). They are in 14l pots using a 70/30 mix of soil and perlite, and iv used vitalink veg feed throughout, using about 2ml/ l of water. Currently they are under 3 X 600 HPS, and have been vegging on a 18/6 cycle for about 6 weeks in total. I measured them yesterday and the majority stood between 15 and 18 inches so i have decided to turn them to 12/12 today. Im going to use vitalink bloom feed and PK13/14 in weeks 3 and 4, but does anyone have any suggestions on a good bloom stim/boost to use in conjuction with these? Its my first time from seed, (normally i just get cuttings from a mate) so i have no idea what to expect from this variety, so any help/pointers will be gladly recieved. Cheers.....%3co%20high
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:13
My first 9 looking lovely and green...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:15
And the rest..
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:17

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:18

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:20
And finally a group shot, sorry about the quality....
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 03:46
Seems pretty nice. nice space too. all the best!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:07
Thanks Salgado, im going to update the pics every week, from what ive read on other blogs, skunk#1 takes 63-70 days from turning over. %3cig%3c
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 23:33

would say too theyre looking very good...im looking forward for the first flower pics

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:42
Thanks snoop, they are stretching like mad already! Also, have you ever tried Atamis Bloombastic? I got a bottle the other day ( very expensive!! ) but the guy at the hydro shop swears by it, and says i will be impressed by the final result, he even said that if i didnt think it was better than the Canna boost that i normally use he would give me a free bottle of Canna boost and PK 13/14!! Hmmm call me skeptical but for over £100 for the big bottle?? We shall just have to see.....%3cig%3c
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>