Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pure thai and white diesel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 17:09
That yellow reaction is predictable and repeatable. First time i saw it i thought i had over fed them. 1 feed 1/2 strength did that. Quirk of the plant i guess but it wasnt the only WD to show that.

If you are using a good-quality potting soil

Its a mix of canna bio terra and canna professional, but its been grown in at least once before. Chucked in some worm casts and bat guano and rockdust :) 
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 17:35
Hey Proteus, like I said, I was just making an educated guess. Yellow leaves with green veins are always caused by a nutrient deficiency. However, there are numerous factors that could cause that deficiency... Trial and error is the best way to determine the culprit and you seem to have found the cause.

I have no experience with Canna products. I'm currently using a locally-sourced peat-based compost with added organic nutrients and lime. I mix this with 20-25% coarse-grade perlite or vermiculite to improve drainage.

Personally, I would never use the same soil more than once.
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 17:56

I was interested to see what would happen tbh, but yeah its entirely possible it will bite me in the ass. :D nevermind tho. Here is my last 3 purple haze seeds. 4 planted 3 germed. As you can see one of them has gone a bit quazi on me :) First one is strong and healthy tho. A nice shape.

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 10:16
I took ganjas advice and gave them a feed. I must admit i was hoping for more of a reaction....
Like golden buds or something %3c3clown%3c3clown%3c3clown 

Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 22:44
buds look nice
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 22:46
whats the yellow to much feed?
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 00:13
Well i dont really know. I wouldnt say "too much" cause anything but the lightest feed seems to cause it. It doesnt appear to be doing it any harm.
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 02:10
edit: wrong info
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:41
yellow is mostly a sign of nitrogen defficiency....I have a marked post in indoor section shows most problems and solutions
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 13:01
%3c3c3c3c3cacko

It only happens after feeding, im really sure its not a deficiency. %3c3c3c3c3clown

The first time i saw it, i was convinced i had over fed and i pulled right back on the feed and ended up starving my plants a bit %3cmbarrass%3cd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>