Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Shiva Skunk x ERSB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 16:36
I think its a cool little plant farmermick,intrested to hear what it tastes like!

Do ya think all the seeds will be the same or is it likely there will be a lot of variation among them?Have all the seeds you started had the same growth pattern?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 21:48
It is actually a cool plant to be honest. It wrecked my head during veg because of the really tight internodes and slow height gain, but I bent over the main stem and pruned like a mofo to force the thing to grow five main stems. I was hoping they'd stretch during 12/12, but they just ended up packed from top to bottom with bud.

I've flowered seven SSxERSB females so far and six have been extreme indicas - less than 100% height gain during flowering and very dense, fat buds. The seventh increased x3 during flowering, but still had very indica-style buds.

All seven of the plants have had a very fruity flavour and a decent Indica stone, but none of them are what I would call 'keepers'.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 16:17

I was thinking, what would happen if you vegged them but kept the light much too high, make the plant reach for the light, would that encourage it to stretch a little?

A tecnique of growing where you use a light thats really much to dim? that would have to be a first :)
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 18:04
The plant in the pic was vegged on a windowsill from early June to mid-July, maybe 8-10 hours of direct sunlight per day. I had two others that were growing further from the window (3-4 hours direct sunlight) and they did stretch a bit more, but the stems were weaker. Both turned out male so they never made it under the HPS light.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12