Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Medicinal Cannabis
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pills for clean drug test!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JhonatanPiton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JhonatanPiton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pills for clean drug test!?
    Posted: 15 August 2010 at 14:20
peace bros! While surfing the net to find something, that help me with drug
test. I find online shops that sell pills, for clean your body from THC.

Somebody know about this shit? I need an advice bros, cause i have a 3 days to
clean myself!!!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 15:15
Short answer - they don't work.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
DOULOS View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DOULOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 03:37
%3cxlamation There are some OTC pills that will also give a positive UA .The testing  people will have you write what other pills you are taking write them down.Till then drink alot of water and stop getting high.Good Luck!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 04:26
Drinking lots of water wont help either, dilution will usually show as an adulterated test. With the newer tests tricks like boosting the creatinine levels by eating a lot of red meat and control the urine colour by taking vitamin B in the couple of day before testing are not likely to work.

If you want to know if you will pass, buy a home test kit and test yourself.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 19:14
This happened three days ago.. I smoked hash joint in the morning and started my scooter way to a friend. There I smoked 3-4 bud joints and left the seeds I supposed to. Almost at home cops got me, didnt search but quick drug test and it was clean. This is normal around here, almost everybody passes THC but and Ive started to think it works only for amphetamine and such. Friend took a bong hit 5 minutes before police drug test and passed somewhere like month ago. Good for us! BTW, if it dont pass, theyll search your home. Thats very clever for cops to do cause almost every canna crops is accidentally found cause other crimes or somethin. If youre growin here better pass if got crop comin at house yeah
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 10:32
for me I drink 2 litres of orange juice a day after smoking cause this helps me from the after smoking effects sch like headache I get sometimes

go to a health foods store and buy 'niacin' this is basically a toxin flush for your body. niacin will work as soon as 3 days after you take it or as late as a month, it depends on your usage. it will help you aside from the drug test drinks that work hours before the test. eat healthy and exercize

Marijuana is a potent drug that clings to the cells in your body.  The amount of time it stays in your body depends on your metabolism, body weight, immune system, and many other factors.  The average amount of time is anywhere from 10 to 45 days.

There isn't anything to flush marijauana out of your system completely, but there are several things that can speed up the process.

1. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
Water flushes the kidneys.  Some of your bodie'swaste is removed from your body through your kidneys.  

2. Take lots of Vitamin C.  Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps fight things such as disease, infection, and harmful things in your body.

3. Take Garlic.  Garlic is probably the most powerful anti-oxidant on the planet and is good for virtually anything.  Garlic destroys harmful material in the body and has even been known to treat certain types of cancer.  Garlic is a must if you want to rid your body of marijuana.

4. Drink 1 glass of cranberry juice every day.  Cranberry juice acidifies the urine.  By doing this, it runs through the blood stream seeking out harmful materials and exports them to the urine.
5. Drink 1 glass of water mixed with lemon-juice every-other-day.  Lemon juice works with your bodie'snatuaral chemicals and cleanses the blood stream.

6. Take a hot bath every day.  Yes, actual batheing can speed up marijuana's removal from the body.  The warmth allows your body to relax.  Marijuana can stress the immune system long after it has been used.  This relaxing method can help calm the bodie'sheart rate, blood pressure, and nervous system back to normal.

Perform all these tasks for about 7 to 10 days prior to the use of marijuana.  These things should flush marijuana out of your body up to 50% faster than doing nothing at all.  However, the most effective method of removal is time.  Good luck.

for me I drink 2 litres of orange juice a day after smoking cause this helps me from the after smoking effects sch like headache I get sometimes
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 04:57
say that you have washed your hair with hempshampoo,
or do you eat hemp seeds, in a meal
say that you were hitch hiking and the people in the car smoked some strange sigarettes like sigars..
protest if they find something, take them to court, you didnt use any kind of drugs,
how they found it you dont know,maybe the person who took the test smoked cannabis
make a profit out of your test, become a millionair
kill the tester( not real)%3ceek
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply