Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

YELLOW SPOTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
daniel1981 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YELLOW SPOTS
    Posted: 18 August 2010 at 23:10
HELLO GUYS AND GALS, IM GROWING AN JACK HERER INDOORS, MY PLANT IS 1WEEK OLD
LOOKS VERY HEALTHY, EXCEPT THE FACT TAHT YELLOW SPOTS ARE APEARING IN THE PLANT
AND MORE WHEN I GOT HOME TODAY I REALIZED THAT THE PLANT FELL DURING THE DAY
PROBABLY CAUSE IS TOO TALL ABOUT 8-9 CM, I HAD TO TIE IT DOWN SO, I DONT KNOW IF ITS NORMAL, IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE YELLOW SPOTS ARE NOT A GOOD SIGN
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE %3cxlamation
I WAS SPRAYING THE PLANT WITH WATER, MAYBE IM NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT,
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 01:03
please post a pic or look at this here http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6499&PN=1 maybee u can identify your problem when u not can post a pic here
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 00:48
ON THE LEFT, LIKE I SAID I DONT WHAT IM DOING WRONG, I HAVE LIGHT, FAN, 18/6 CYCLE, GOOD POTTING SOIL, POTABLE WATER, MAYBE I HAVE TO CHANGE TO BOTLLED WATER, I REALLY DONT KNOW , THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP,
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 08:53
hi daniel. take care of not putting the light to close to the plant.
type of light? sante!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 08:55
ho i forgot: do you feed her? what is the soil? a+
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 19:52
HELLO THANKS , WELL THE SOIL I DONT EXACTLY  BUT I KNOW THAT IS SAME THAT EVERYONE USES FOR FLOWERS AND STUFF , IM NOT GIVIN ANY NUTS FOR NOW IVE READ SOME WHERE THAT WHEN WEE USE SOIL THAT ALREADY CONTAINS ALL THE NUTS SHOULD LAST FOR 4 WEEKS, THE LIGHT (FOR NOW), IST CFL 120 WATTS IN A TIGHT SPACE LIKE A PC BOX
( PLANNIG ON MOVING TO A BIGGER AREA IN 2 TO 3 WEEK PERIOD )
UPTADE AS OF TODAY : THE OLDER LEAVES HAVE CURLED DOWN BUT THE SPOTTS DIDNT GROW, BUT NEITHER THE PLANT IS GROWING (SO IT SEEMS), OH AND IM GIVINT A 3HOURS OF SUN EVERY DAY( SUN IS STILL STRONG FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY WHERE I LIVE
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 20:07
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 20:45
Hi Daniel, your seedling looks a little bit sad at the moment, but there are no signs of any major damage, so it should strengthen up with a bit of TLC.

Your priority at the moment should be to avoid over-watering. If possible, pour some very mild nutrient solution into a tray and then place the pot into the tray. The soil should soak up the solution through the holes in the bottom of the pot. Wait about 5-10 minutes and then pour away any excess water left in the tray. Lift the pot and check the weight. Don't water the plant again until the pot feels significantly lighter when you lift it. This may take anything from 2-5 days, depending on the amount of moisture that the soil has absorbed.

When the plant's roots are growing out from all the holes in the bottom of the current pot, you can transplant it into a larger pot. The soil that you place in this new pot should be mixed with 20-25% perlite or vermiculite to improve drainage.

Personally, I would leave the seedling under the CFL and keep it away from the sunlight. You want the plant to be growing in a stable environment and moving it from CFL to sunlight might cause it to become stressed. Keep the CFL quite close to the top of the seedling (10cm should be okay).

One other thing, please stop typing in capital letters. On the Internet, typing in capitals indicates that you are shouting!

"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 21:15
hi, tanks for all the advice you guys have been very helpful, many many thanks for all of you taking the time to help newbies like myself, just another one
waht´s tlc?
shit never realize that capitla letters is shoutin online!
tnhks
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 21:28

TLC = tender loving care
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>