Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

YELLOW SPOTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
daniel1981 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 16:26
hello again, i did what you told me , mick, and the result satisfying excecpt to the fact that
the older leaves( cotelydon , dont the exact name of those leaves, they are completly yellow, while the serrated pair of leaves are green and seem good now, here goes a pic
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 16:33
%3cxlamationsee of the first leave completly yellow and curled down, nt good at all
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 18:52
Hi,

not exactly a Wunderkind but it will make it.

Greetings,
Uli
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 19:55

hi uli, waht do you meant by that

do you think the genetics of the seed coul be better?

peace, daniel
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 22:01
where did you buy ya jack herer from? sensi expensive  other places 25 euros why is that?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 23:13

nothing i havent tought before, but i was hoping.... you know;

and the worst is, who knows wat the hell it is, maybe not even jack herer

well im just learning to grow weed,. so every strain will do it

peace

daniel

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 23:37
I'm glad to see it's looking better. The baby leafs usually die off naturally as the plant gets bigger, so it's nothing to worry about. As long as the new growth is green and healthy, the plant will be fine.

JP - Sensi Seeds are the breeders of the Jack Herer strain. The genetics of the parent plants are kept secret. The other companies are most likely making cheap knock-offs by crossing a JH male and a JH female.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 23:56
thanks mick im learning pal
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote daniel1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 00:04

that´s a relief, mick thanks once again, she is really looking better, when i started this i had no idea what it takes to grow weed, but step by step, learning from my mistakes and you guys, you guys are really out of this world, thank you,

peace
daniel
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 00:08
well its my first grow to dan and the help is good some sound people on this site that help for free seems strange people normally wants something for there help
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>