Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

jack herer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 02:46
lol
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:46
I'll ask you again, Ganja. Are you calling Shanti a liar? He says it is Nevil.

M.
JustAsmoker View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote JustAsmoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 13:38
morphote, chill out its christmas eve. are you smoking diesiel?????? because thats what its for
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 15:24
I am chill. Ganja is questioning Shanti's credibility. Rest assured someone's integrity is on the line. As Ganja is friends with Ben and Ben is friends with Nevil, Ganja is in a unique position to confirm whether or not it is Nevil. Either Shanti is lying or he is telling the truth. Same goes for Ganja.

M.
crabslayer420247 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote crabslayer420247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 21:41
Who cares? Dont you have a garden to tend to?
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 22:33
lol
you can go to any forum and call yourself what u want and say what u think...theyre many many liers around the net who want play beeing the big guy and just create a profile with a famous name...its not just here in cannabis forums its overall at the net.....
lol
i met once when playing online xbox a guy who calls himself the cigarette smoking from the xfiles...you can call yourself everything on the net...BUT DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS SHIT....
my hint at them who believe such rumours....never go to a chatroom....the hot blonde girl...mustnt be hot or blonde....musnt even be a girl
be carefull
cheers
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 07:27
I have two main reasons for going public now. One is to see what we can put together working as a team and the other is to pass on knowledge of what I have done in the past and my thought processes as to why. As a child, I was privileged to have a breeding mentor. If I can be of assistance to you, in the same way then I will have "Paid it Forward".
You see, I love all of you too, for I see you as other versions of myself and therefore you deserve my best efforts.
N.

The truth is often hard to swallow.

M.
JustAsmoker View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote JustAsmoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 09:38
i cant even see what its gonna achive man. sensi created jack herer so even if itis it just means sensi created that 2. they can have credit for both then and you talk of your mentor and that is what ganja is to 99% of us on here. your barking up the wrong tree fella, this is sensi forum
activate the super lumens switch
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:45
Originally posted by munzy

Originally posted by Morphote

Originally posted by sarah louise

Oh dear, another one.

Another what? Say what you have to say.

M.
i think she already has lol

lol Munzy

What I meant, Morphote, was that this was another one of those posts, where some keyboard warrior was going to try and argue the toss with Ganja over some rot conjured up at MNS.

Your later posts insisting that Ganja admit to calling Shanti a liar, while ignoring his answers to your questions, proves my point painfully well.

As a regular employee of Sensi, I doubt Ganja will be found answering posts in the forum over the holiday period. So please, could we hold off throwing down anymore virtual guantlets until we are back to regular services in the New Year.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 02:13
Don't worry about it. I see this topic bothers you. If any of you wish to go over to MNS and ask him about the lines he created for Sensi, be my guest. He's not shy.

M.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>