Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

jack herer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:48
am i right in sayin neville owned sensi at one point then he sold it?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 13:15
Nevil ran The Seed Bank from around 1984/5 to 1990

Ben bought TSB lock, stock and barrel in 1991 and merged it with his existing Sensi Seed Club to make the Sensi Seed Bank.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 17:25
which seed banj does nevil run now? or own?
Morphote View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Morphote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 17:39
He doesn't. His seedstock was left with Shanti at MNS.

M.
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 03:00

sensi rocks

mns is all sk#1 afghan crosses, which are mostly out of stock anyway

must be hard to breed when you post on your forum from the beach.....

dacca1 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote dacca1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 08:10
Originally posted by fakea48

sensi rocks

where is your proof? do you breed for MNS? pathetic statement%3clown
Bloom as often as you can
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:49
lol i realize its an old thread, still a good read though, i do believe you've mellowed over the years ganja. lol

and alecky posting such inflammatory post. tut, tut lmao   
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:15
Originally posted by dacca1

Originally posted by fakea48

sensi rocks

where is your proof? do you breed for MNS? pathetic statement%3c3clown

my proof is looking at the catalogue....
imo it is much more pathetic to be like..."shanti, shanti, i love you, you invented every modern strain, you are the only one with all of these plants, everyone else in holland has nothing etc etc ad infinitum"
 where is YOUR proof on this?
the rest of holland says different things
blind faith is not fact and should not be posted everywhere as fact
sam s, ingemar , sensi, and many others do the hard work then someone says " shanti is the only one with true skunk, white widow, nl#5 x haze, ssh, ..and i call bs even if you dont agree. and by the way howard marks says himself "shanti only uses my name"
exlamation%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 18:09
Shanti seems like a decent guy (and does seem to spend a lot of time at very nice beaches). The weird cultish mentality in much of the MNS forums probably isn't his fault.

I believe very little cannabis lore as fact, since there are so many versions of every story and so many people with an axe to grind.

Sickle - heh. I might just have mellowed a bit. Now I have to go back and see if I was really raging at the beginning of this thread.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 18:15
Hah, that wasn't so long ago! I think I'm a little more ... vociferous in really old posts.

My initial scepticism about Nevil posting at MNS was probably incorrect. It seems to have actually been him. But i don't think the episode ended well and I think he stopped posting quite quickly.

Also, I think Morphote changed his opinion of MNS and Nevil pretty sharply in the last couple of years. His last few posts at the place did not sound very happy at all...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>