Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

jack herer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 23:31
"I believe very little cannabis lore as fact" well said G, in my finite knowledge of the cannabis forum landscape it seems to be littered with people who need something to poor there belief into whether factual or not.

vociferous not half lol im not a member of the mns forum but have gleamed it as i have many others, it does seem to attract the for mentioned types although i think the initial sales pitch may have something to do with it.

lets just get back to the best part of growing... fun!! an leave the ego at the door

fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2012 at 00:54

well said back to the seeds + strains.... apologies for earlier posts, but all the fiction gets to you in the end.

any new upcoming sensi projects in the pipeline?

i have done the jack and the super sk. so far, and both have been kind to me %3co%20high

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2012 at 17:41
The problem with MRN forums is that they had a "no admin" policy and then opened their doors to the internet. Really should have known better tbh :)
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 00:55

all marketing i suppose. trouble is you get people believing it and quoting it to back to you as truth.... i have had people tell me that sensi nl#5xhaze is not the real one, or that jack herer is just ssh renamed, and they really believe it! talk about rewrite the books.....

anyway no more ranting from me%3cmoke%20eye

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:46
i not sure if you were talking to me or sensi fakea48, im currently growing black domina looking for a good indica mother. sensi are releasing a new medical strain but when who knows ganja would have a better idea than anyone.

i think that most of us forget from time to time that seed banks are company's and are all prone to a bit of hype after all there prime objective it to get you to part with your hard earned cash no matter how
transparent cough,GHS,cough they appear to be. the only things i expect from a seed company are good germ rates, to receive the seeds good condition the rest is up to mother nature imo   
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 04:54
more then a little side tracked but i feel worth mentioning

I've attended Spannabis several years in a row, I've dealt with all kinds of seed company's representatives - whether the company be large small or even a folk breeder i met once in rural catalunya

i've walked in every marijuana and non marijuana store shop musuem institution i could possibly be let into in the short periods i've been in the dam

but i'll never forget the first day i walked out of the train station, happened to turn down the first street and walk directly in Sensi Seeds

it was one of the sister branches, and the guy at the counter with a bit of a beard and a hat spent the next 45 min to an hour ignoring every other tourist who walked in the door (atleast 3 or 4 groups) simply to continue talking to me and sharing ideas.

the same trip, a beautiful girl who i first met at the college and then ran into again at the main sensi branch where i purchased my white rhino (and i think jack) the next morning, gave me such wonderful conversation, i had no interest in leaving amsterdam simply because i felt i was loosing a friend!

Sensi's Representatives are an intellectual, capable, wonderful group of people and i'll continue doing business with them religiously for the rest of my life - if only for their stupendous customer service skills

edit:
and if anyone can make sure ganja happens to read this, i think he and any other staff would appreciate my thoughts. i mean it sincerely and they deserve it

Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
dacca1 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote dacca1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 14:00
Only logged in to post something about jack flash and read this bold statement from fakea48.. who knows everything%3c3c3clown, I enjoy strains from both seed banks . So the proof is in the seed ?
So Back to MNS I go where its been proven, not bye hype...just the pudding and lots of cream.
peace to all.

Bloom as often as you can
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 01:42
lol
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:04
hold up! me thinks the wonderful wizardess of oz has waved her magic wand lol, imo i think the thread should be deleted as its only going to end up in a
argument

my dads better than your dad sort of thing

or maybe ill change the subject, errr weather been nice lately?
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2012 at 14:36
i certainly DO NOT know everything. i know sensi has fine strains. i even know that the haters favorite ghs has good strains. trouble is , the general 'i have all the originals of everything, no one else has anything , lets discredit all seed companies' bs that you get from mns camp has put me off ever trying their strains, which is a shame as the 'shit' is tempting.
 btw, just because someone has a different opinion to you does not mean they think they know everything.
 i dont see where i made a bold statement at all please fill me in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>