Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Recipes
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cannabis vodka or gin with thc-easiest recipe ever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cannabis vodka or gin with thc-easiest recipe ever
    Posted: 02 October 2010 at 02:26
hello there

this here is the easiest recipe in the world

what u need:
-1 bottle with gin,vodka or any other hard liquor. I recommend at least 40% alcohol for a strong extraction of thc

-weed,hash or leaves

how to do:
its so easy: just open the bottle and fill in

then let it about at least 3 weeks in a cold dark place for fermentation and then open for some hours so the clorophyill gets

then u need to store it at least another 3weeks up to 6 months before drinking. as longer as its there as better it will be. when U want do it faster or even better just let the bottle at a window where the sun shines at....the sun is your friend and helps you....

finally get out the weed from the bottle

enjoy

so man im stoned....need to rest after writing those recipes
Larsy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Larsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 23:28
Awesome idea...

grog + cannabis = double awesome.

Am definitely gonna try this one.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2015 at 16:51
i'm pretty sure you never used this recipe as its incorrect in so many places it shouldnt even be on here. the lowest volume percentage alcohol you need to extract any of the goodies is 60% any less and the oils you are trying to extract do not dissolve. i tried to put a gram of oil in a bottle of vodka once and it just floated on the top of the liquid. the oils and resins did not dissolve. putting plant material in to an alcohol solution will not cause spontaneous fermentation no matter how much you wish it to do so. once the chlorophyll is in the alcohol + water solution (stays in the water portion) you cant get it out unless you use an activated carbon filter. when it comes to the THC and other volatile organic compounds sunlight is not your friend as the ultra-violet end of the spectrum causes chemical changes in said molecules making them degrade over time.

Bloop View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2016 at 11:14
Originally posted by CowardlyCustard

i'm pretty sure you never used this recipe as its incorrect in so many places it shouldnt even be on here. the lowest volume percentage alcohol you need to extract any of the goodies is 60% any less and the oils you are trying to extract do not dissolve. i tried to put a gram of oil in a bottle of vodka once and it just floated on the top of the liquid. the oils and resins did not dissolve. putting plant material in to an alcohol solution will not cause spontaneous fermentation no matter how much you wish it to do so. once the chlorophyll is in the alcohol + water solution (stays in the water portion) you cant get it out unless you use an activated carbon filter. when it comes to the jes extender reviews THC and other volatile organic compounds sunlight is not your friend as the ultra-violet end of the spectrum causes chemical changes in said molecules making them degrade over time.

Damn, I thought I was onto something good for a second there. Thanks for the heads up, if this recipe/instructions wont work then do you know of any good instructions that will work?
 Post Reply Post Reply