Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 49505152>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 22:58
Cheers Alecky how are you? Got something under a bulb?

Cheers Sarah! I thought for a lil while before and I found that it's a nice way to save some money on electricity. I used to veg my plants for 8 weeks before flowering so I thought that what if I put some autos next to the vegging plants? Seems really cool coz instead of cropping weed once after 4 months this way I can crop twice using the same time ;)

Off course I have some conditions to do it space is needed or simply just flower 1-3 autos while veg main plants!

By the way does anyone knows any nutrient chart for autos grown in coco? I never found one and that might be useful coz I have deficiency every now and then. I'm feeding with E.C 1.0 and I guess they could handle with a lil more. Some have a very very light green color on the bottom leaves.

"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 15:55
great hello sal ! nice to heard you and yes we still here for the green power ! i think i will grow this summer outdoor.

a+ BG.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 03:57
My dear BG friend =) How are you? It's so nice to be back after some time and see all those good mates here mon ami!!! How's your health? And your vegetables?

You're not growing at the moment BG? Here everything's good except the weather. It's been raining for 5 months and pretty cold too! Starting to look like damn british weather! my city ain't called lil Manchester for nothing!!!

By the way I know you like rugby a lot but yesterday I was praying for PSG to beat Chelsea but comebacks on football are so beautiful that at the end of the game I thought Mourinho deserved it. Anyway bro I'll be around now that I'm growing and I want to share with you and all our mates!
Have a nice one BG =)

Peace and heath

Sal
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 10:59
good to see your still growing sal
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 04:42
Hello Munzy, nice to see another older name around the place. :)
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 22:37
tip of the hat to you ma`am
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 23:47

This is the same shit for me Munz i guess at first is was lack of food but over watering I guess

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 23:54

This is the same shit for me Munz i guess at first is was lack of food but over watering I guess

can plants this size handle 3 days without watering?
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2014 at 23:16
Sarah Lou I'm tryin to talk with munzy but meanwhile can you give me your opinion please?

My plants's roots are rotten so I applied so hydrogen peroxide and started to water less frequently after about one week or so I started to see more white roots but plants never showed vitality again and I'm getting so angry I can almost bin the fucking plants.

I think I know what happened I put the jiffy too deep into the pot and I guess that's the reason why I have these fucking problems.

EC 0.7 PH 5.7 with 1 ml/ cannazym and 10 ml of peroxide today about 30 min ago if you want I can take pics and post them.

i'm thinking in pot up plants so roots are not on the bottom (plants are not sitting on the run off but the bottom stays way more moist than the surface and I guess that's why)

Help me lord on this one =(
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2014 at 23:23
whenever i repott i always water once and leave to dry out its the only time you can overwater in coco, small roots lots of wet coco= bad news usually around 10dys before roots start to hit the sides and bottom of the pots after that you can water 3 xs a day if you want. 3dys dont threat bro they will come good
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 49505152>