Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 52>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:40

plants of that size need water/feed everyday, evry 2-3 days is nowhere near enough brother (only small plants every couple of days)  that rootzone looks like desert, you need to be running at least 2-4 ltrs through each pot daily and let it run to waste do not let them sit in runoff,   have these plants been moved from CFL to HPS lights?? anyways get watering daily and i bet youll commence flowering within next 14days or less%3co%20high%3co%20high

ANDWHAT
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 13:11
I agree with what munzy say's.

The only reason I was mentioning 2mil/ltr is cause that's what I tend to max out at, or maybe 2.5 if they really need it, but not as often.

There's quite a few people going up to 4mil/LTR?

There is something else that's been on my mind. if Sal + munzy remember we was talking about anb bring the ph of the tap water down(but not nthe anb sal bought). The last grow I finished the last of my 5ltr of anb. So I bought some new food for this grow.

I used to add 2mil/ltr and my tap water would go down to 5.8ish, now it's going down to 6.0/6.1. I have calibrated my pen before testing?

So has the PH of canna's stuff changed in the last 2 years, or is it a change in my tapwater that just happened to coincide?
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 18:01
Cheers Munzy and Mellow

Munzy last time I grew the superskunks I noticed that the intervals between watering became shorter as plants were growing. This time pots seem to heavy on the forwarding day of feeding. As I said on my last posts plants suffered a shity pythium problem and I'm a little afraid of overwatering them. What you say? I vegged plants on a 600 w Metalide Halide and changed it to 600 HPS some days ago coz Im so fed up with these plants that I want to flower them as soon as possible and start again with new ones.
Should I go back for the Metal H again for a few times?

Mellow I do remember that talk some time ago. I think that it might be your tap water. In my case my tap water PH varies during the year so it might be it!!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 19:52

the only time i have suffered overwatering was small plants in big pots?? when i had my large grow with run to waste table i ran water/feed 3 x a day and only plants that suffered were ones that were under 14"???? can you get hold of canadian express regen-a-root??? very good for beautifull white roots. my plants suffer from changing 125wttCFL to 600wttHPS but not heard of anyone suffering from MH to HPS? stay with the hps make sure you get plenty of run off from pots and they are not sitting in it, and water daily is all i can say bruv,just had a thought can you cover the top of your pots?? my pots sat in a table and were covered with blackout plastic (black underneath white on top) so my root zone was a lot cooler than the canopy temps i also ran a large fan underneath the table to keep things cool??

mellow funny you brought this up as i have just had a 0.3 PH drop in my tap water not complaining coz i dont have to use PH down%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 23:01
Ok I watered today with EC 1.54 2L each, I'm sure the run off was something about 20%. I'll start watering everyday and see what happens. I'll cover pots with that stuff, thx for the tips!
what are u growing now bro?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 09:59
at the moment i have got black domina x herijuana, blueberry jam, exo cheese x strawberry alien kush, sour alien x white hashplant (clone) psychosis (clone) 88 G13hashplant x uzbekistan hashplant, and motarebels herijuana%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 13:52
Sounds like a nice collection, I have a couple of the sour alien x the white, well a few crosses x's the white. Just wondered if you've run them through yet, and your thoughts.

About the ph thing, that looks like it'll be a nightmare, I've only been ph downing in the first couple of weeks, then it goes in the cupboard, looks like i may have to do it every feed :(
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 19:11
only received the SAxWH clone recently so judgement yet to come?
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 23:25
Munzy if your there please clear me out: I'm kinda reluctant wether watering today or not. Pots are still heavy. Should I go for it?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 18:27
yah man
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 52>