Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 18:20
Brothers and sisters: Update!

Pics taken yesterday day something of 12/12 ( don't care only start counting after flowers show up)

Group pics:

Now White Diesel

White Widow

White Diesel

last of the 3 Diesels

And finally the X strain.

I also have one autoflowering speed devil plant. Only growing 5 big plants and as I normally flower 6 I decided to try it too.

I wish a excellent weekend for you all and awesome sunny days for Munzy!!!!!!

Peace

Sal   
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 23:34
irmao plantas bonita voce vai ser a hora colheita feliz sem bem feito%3cool
ANDWHAT
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 00:42
So they just needed a fed then? they are looking better sal :)

Looks like they'll be big girls too.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 03:28
PMSL hahaha nice 1 Munzy! When colheita time arrives I'll be delirious I guess!

I assume that I was afraid to give them water everyday Mellow. I did what I could to stop that root problem. I even watered plants with hydrogen peroxide.

Can't wait now

By the way did I tell you guys that my beautiful, wonderful and fantastic football team is again champion?!
We are the champions my friend...!!!!

by the way I really hope that Chelsea wins tomorrow( you guys like other teams I bet) but I made a bet with a friend at the beginning of the competition that Barça would win and the son of a gun bet at... Bayern, LOL!! Cmon Torres!!!!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 04:07
The plants look Brilliant Sal, really nice to see them looking so good. :D
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Toni.ss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Toni.ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 14:39
Ola

They are amazing, you do not fool around in service.
Keep up the good work.

Cumps
Put out my flames with gasoline
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 19:23
great sal ! and ..if munzy start to talk portugues then tere will be sun on GB. :)
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 20:55
what a nice healty jungle!
congratulations salgado...
i will give coco a try in the future.
best,
al.

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 14:11
Thx for the words Toni and Alsc.

Alsc in my opinion everyone should grow in coco. I won't grow in soil ever again.

My friend BG how are you? ready for the Euro 2012? BG I'm suspecting that when Munzy smokes that herijuana plant he starts speaking portuguese! LOOOL Imagine our buddy munzy stoned and lost in his growroom talking portuguese to his plants!!!!!!!!!! LOOOL Almost pissed myself laughing imagining this!!!!!!!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 00:03

cant wait to burn that heri  and as for speaking portugese lol google translator brother. Euro2012??????? well i know england will win nothing as usual, as long as the germans dont win..... lol

ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>