Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 52>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 00:16
Thx Alecky I'm doin the best I can How's ur autos? Had to cut the main cola of mine was getting some fungus shit. Guess it was the rain that felt some time ago!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 18:17
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 19:01
Cheers Munzy :)
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 18:11
as you imagine ....stoned...and sorry for portugal ! maybe the next, but the spanishs was the best ! hum may be some vap of cannabis ! lol.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 17:30
Cheers everyone!! I hope all you my friends had a great Xmas and a wonderful new years eve!!

My life is terrible right now and will get even worse in the future I'm afraid. Also been very very busy as my master degree is reaching the end! Getting it to get unemployed is all a man needs =(

Ok folks my plants have a prob right now I'm not sure what it is so I need Ganja, Sarah and Munzy's help

It's the 2nd time I hgrow Automatic plants. ATM I have 9 auto Northen light. First I grew auto was last summer a Speed Devil plant. I grew it outdoor and it was really easy. This time I have a feeling something might be wrong i dunno! I don't think I'm overreacting.

Do you guys think plants need a lil more nuts? I've been watering them with EC 1.0 for some days ago! PH 5.8.

It's really strange coz the breeder says I'm supposed to cut the in 2.5 weeks!!!!!!

I'm already using the light to veg some white widow here and fruit spirit bellow

Hope you are ok my friends

Peace
Sal
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:02
if they were mine i would get the pots off the floor or maybe some insulation??? and back off on the watering
ANDWHAT
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:42
Cheers Bro how are you doin? The pots are only on the floor when it's watering time. I put some tupperwares under them so it's easy to collect the run off.
You think I might be watering them too much?
I've been doing it everyday!!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 15:55
very well thanks sal, watering everyday? thats defo your problem IMO your plants to pot size ratio calls for less watering until your plants get bigger
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 04:15
Hi Sal, have to agree with Munzy... with pots that size you don't need to water daily.

All the best mate, sara.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 15:05
Cheers Sarah and Munzy!!

I feel like a damn bloody c**t! Although the final results are really cool there's always a problem with my plants since I changed to coco!!

I overwatered now, last time I too less water!!

Do you guys think I can still produce some fine weed out of these plants?

I'll post more pics soon so you can help me out all right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 52>