Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Indoor Garden - Living with sexy ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:17
How much nutes are you giving per litre of water? I don't know ec values.. How much water are you giving these plants in the last picture?

On my first grow I was overwatering and they looked similar to what yours look like.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 19:31
I have no idea Billy. I water those plants with EC 0.7 ATM. And I also think it's quite impossible to be overwatering. I let them dry a lot. Actually I never ever let plants plants dry as much as I am doing ATM so honestly I have no idea =/

Doctor Munzy can you make a diagnosis please?
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 23:02
more food now EC 1.0 maybe 1.2
ANDWHAT
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 14:05
the coco seems to be quite dark..watered maybe.
when the coco id dried...there is no chance of some humidity rest in ?
and the others problems come... good luck sal ! and all the peace for you.
hi munzy ! and cheers alls ! think green of course !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 15:26
a friend is having this problem with his plants, similar problem that your having i think.. hes growing in organic soil. its his first time using this soil. it says the soil has enough nutes to last 5 weeks these are in week 4. he has not used any nutes yet... my advice to him was to start using nutes..

munzy telling you to feed 1.0EC and thats what you were feeding your flowering plants.. so please listen to him and start feeding more. not much will happen if you over feed unless you go crazy with the nutes.. when leaves show nute burn then start to ease off..

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 15:31
how much run off do you have when your watering ?

do you always use nutes with every watering?

how often do you calibrate your ph and ec meter ?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:35
Hey chaps,

So Sal just out of interest are you still using Canna?

I've not used my ec meter for 2 years, so I can not remember what mil/ltr is ec 1?

What I have figured out is after a plant has got 3 nodes, then they can handle 1.5mil/ltr as they get bigger I put them on 2mil/ltr, then when i flip the light they get 2mil/ltr + 2mil/ltr of boost. ( so not far off MY full strength after a couple of weeks?)

From what I've found most plants thrive on this feed, some little plants(3 footers) will look slightly over fed and some big ones will look slightly under fed, so to counter this the over fed ones get a feed every 3/4 days, the normal ones every 2 days and the hungry ones every day. The way to tell is the pots the over fed ones start to take less and less water and the under fed ones are dry the day after. (This works for me in my environment, in a colder or more humid place it may not).

Bill your mate plants look like they need food bud. The meter calibration is also a very good point. I stood on my cheap(essentials) ph meter. i thought i'd upgrade to a bluelab one at twice the price.
I only use a ph meter for the first few weeks of veg, then the fed is self regulating. My baby's started to die, tested it with 7, perfect? next feed they looked worse? calibrated it again and it said it was fine, so i made some fed that i know is 5.8 with my tap water(2mil/ltr of a&b) and it said 6.5. Took it back to the shop and they tried it at 7 it was fine then they tried it at 4 and it was reading 5, anyway i bought another essentials and i've been fine since.

I also use nutes with ever water.

Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 16:20
Cheers y'all

Finally came back for a post! Haven't switched the lights on for an year so now that I'm growing again I want to show all you guys.

As I have just some weed left I decided a month ago to to flower some autos while vegging fem seeds side by side. This way I can crop weed after 2 months from autos and 2 months later harvest again from the reg fem plants.

So lights are 18/6 since 25 of February, autos are more developed than the rest of the plants so I can work with the space I have.

So these are 7 Royal Critical autos in the beginning of week 6
E.C. 0.9   PH 5.8

One single Critical here looking good

And group shot here with all the plants. The small ones are 4 OG Kush and the ones with the yellow marker are 2 Royal Caramel

So I'll post news when changes are significant and interesting.

I hope all the forum oldies are cool Munzy, Alecky, Breizh, Mellow, Solid and all the rest and Sarah And G off course!

Peace and health to everybody

Sal    
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 20:23
Hey sal %3chumbs%20Up good to read ya! Plants are looking great man, best of luck with the grow!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:11
Hey Sal, great to have you back finally. I like your idea of running autos while your main crop vegetates.

Thinking of doing it myself this winter.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152>