Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

when to use cha ching

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zenith9 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zenith9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: when to use cha ching
    Posted: 22 October 2010 at 19:02

can any one tell me when to use cha ching its a late flower boost ive just got but not sure whats meant by late flower exactly am growing in coco 4 weeks in to bud using canna ab and canna boost already has any one had any experence with this product many thanks to all help advise

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 23:05
not heard of it, if it says late flowering then i would say its a pk feed ,so it sould be given 3wks from harvest for about 1wk
ANDWHAT
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 23:36
i told ya that on the dog and bone, its about 80 quid a bottle ive got some ya gave me zen i sure we can work something out yeh cfl at yours and is cheese fem zen?
zenith9 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zenith9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2010 at 22:34
jp you said use for the last two weeks munzy says last three but only for a week which kinda gutts me coz it sounds and have herd off someone else its the shiz and id like to use it longer but maybe less is more o yea my other m8 told me last four weeks up to last one then flush so ???? munzy think will go by u as sooner use less than to much with these things  
zenith9 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zenith9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2010 at 22:40

ps thanks.. its only second crop so bit of a noob still. nice to be able to get experenced advise

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 01:52
Personally, I'd run a mile from any product named "Cha Ching". Sounds like it's designed to separate gullible growers from their cash.

I just had a look at the Fox Farm feeding schedule on their website. http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/FoxFarm-Hydroponic-Schedule.pdf

Eight different products (all with "cool" names) and three separate flushes during one 12-week grow operation. Come on people. It doesn't take a genius to realise that growing plants isn't that complicated.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 07:40
Truth
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 23:49
he didnt buy the chi ching he found it somewhere i wouldnt buy it for that money
kaliseeds View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kaliseeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 04:59
Cha-Ching and other PK Boosters have there place, but only if you know how and when to use them !!!  Here's a few recommendations
1.  Plants use more PPMs and carbon when in presence of increased CO2 1500ppm+
2.  Only use these PK Boosters when all other growing factors has been maximized to optimally use what you're feeding !
3.  PPM meters are your friend and MUST be used to ensure correct levels are maintained
4.  The PH and PPM Count of the medium is the MOST is important items to watch.  You control this by what you pour in and at what PH; you verify your result by measuring the run-off.  The run-off will give you a good idea of the PH and PPM levels of your medium.

People have negative results using PK Boosters by not following these rules
 Post Reply Post Reply