Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bud Recovery!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 18:13
Yeah, I have heard of botrytis-flavoured wine. From what I know, fungus spores only really affect the respiratory system, so ingesting them is probably okay. Again, I'm open to correction on this point...

I've edited my last post to point out that I do in fact have asthma, so maybe I'm more susceptible to breathing problems (smoking doesn't seem to affect me at all though).

However, mildew in particular is well-known to cause respiratory illness.

Also, mould spores are invisible to the naked eye, so if you're smoking and handling mouldy buds, you're probably breathing in millions of spores without even realising it.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
chrissyblaze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 19:45
feck me I only asked if any one new a super boost for the last two weeks. I AM NOT SMOKING BUD ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris, Chris The Lemon Man
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 20:18
Originally posted by chrissyblaze

Then I found mould. Straight out, caught it in time and am now smoking it. Very nice!

Dude, you're the one who said you were smoking mouldy buds.

Your question was answered earlier in the thread and you responded with "Eh?????"

Forum (noun): A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas.

This is a forum and your original post led to a discussion about the health effects of smoking mouldy weed. (Because you clearly said you were smoking mouldy buds.)
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
jonboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jonboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 11:52
ur mad puffin mould man no matter wat anyone says its nt good.
jonboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jonboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 11:55
u could of made hash oil with it and at the least got a safe smoke
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12