Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

silver haze 9 feminised

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mike82 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mike82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: silver haze 9 feminised
    Posted: 25 October 2010 at 09:57
I have a question about this species .I'm growing this species now togheter with a older version????normal silver haze feminised(i have 2 differnt package,maybe a older strain?)
Is it normal they keep on growing like hell.......i use a darkromm 120 and they soon grow trough the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i've tried about anything now to stop it,but they keep on grow even while they flowering,i did 1week 18 h and from the 18th august i put my time on 12,so normaly for this lenght of time they not suposed to be done totaly with grow ????
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 01:31
All Haze plants grow like the clappers during the flowering phase. Normally, they can be expected to increase in height four-fold or five-fold during the 12/12 phase. That is: if you switch to 12/12 when the plant is 30cm tall, expect it to be at least 120-150cm tall by the time it is ready to harvest. Many Hazes will actually grow even bigger than this.

Also, low light levels will cause any cannabis plant to stretch upwards.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 08:12
That is the joke of the HAZE plant!!
It grows until it's dead.
 I put a clone into 12/12 in a small 6/6/10 cm pot it was at harvest 70 cm one top 25 gram.
It is a SATIVA plant ...
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Mike82 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mike82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 08:07

I have them growing in 7liter pot,a total amount of 20 plants on 1.44m2 with 2 600W hps...well .hmmm,let me start over i first wasn't myself aware of the forum from sensiseeds so i have a growreport on a dutch forum wich i regret put it there since there is nobody who really have something usefull to say exept for negative comment.i don't know if its alowed to put a link here to the growreport,i cant place more pictures on this forum wright now because of the max size of 200kb,so her's the link :http://www.wietforum.nl/index.php?showtopic=72320&st=0&start=0   .I grow 2 different strains of SH,i first bought seed but not everything come out so i went back to buy more so i have also 2 different time of start in my growroom,now the first is the SH wich get a week grow,second is the SH9 wich straight go into 12 hour (both feminised). So i put my plants in bloom the 18 august and it looks like most of them still have to run till the start of december thats for the SH the SH9 is just at the start of the bloomingproces so i have no idea till when that have to go.everything looks healty nice green as suposed to but its a jungle.plus it go really extremly slow to my opinion and friend growers,i break and bend evrything if you take the total lenght they are about 2m,i made some clones for a friend and he have the same problem the height but with him it go on schedule,something we noticed is that the first meter off the plant nothing grows(maybe the strain just grow so)i dont know what to think from it since i tought i was gonna finish now and smoke myself a nice silverhaze (my apologies for words not spelled correct english is not my motherlanguage but i trie my best)

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 08:34
wowww what a grow room!!!
This is an example of the unexpected Haze power.
Haze doesnt need extreme much light, when i grew them i put afghans in the middle.
Silver haze flowers in 3 stages if you do well. After 11-13 weeks 12/12 its ready, not after 6 weeks when she gets her first brown hairs.
Haze is popular in the NL because of the 5 plant law ok 5 plants, 3 mtr high%3coving%20it 
its a good cash bringer but in times of much weed demand and less weed question you have to smoke it yourself. Afghan is always sold!
Next time if you want to grow Haze i would advise let the clones root,after the first roots
put in a pot ,after 5 days under 12/12.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Mike82 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mike82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 08:51

Haze doesnt need extreme much light?????i put 2 times 600W but i already started to think its too much and it slows down the proces or am i wrong and it have nothing to do with it.?????

I have also no exprience with seeds but i think now they straight have to go on 12/12
Now i have this strain,but before ive tried skunk1,and white skunk and they also ecome a lot larger than i wanted they to become the first time i did 2 week grow and ive got monsters as well(ive have to say i got buds big like a 2 liter cola bottle wich was alright for me too exept for one i had budrot this is also the reason i put haze because i tought they had smaller more open structure budds,well i tought wrong again bacause the biggest buds are already bigger then my hand again)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 09:46
You can give from the start on 12/12, as soon as the plant an adult she makes flowers.
You also can cut some parts.
If I was You , I make 50 clones, square pots,when they have roots,12/12.
2x 600w is ok for your room on the photo, 1x 600w would make the atmosphere in your room less extreme, you have to find a balance. I use curtainrail on the ceiling then is 1x 600w enough, best is more, but then you should also invest in the other factors Temperature, Co2, ventilation etc.
Its nice to see those photos, it remembers me on my own crops in the past .
Now i grow smaller plants. at the moment Jack Flash#5
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 09:54
I had once in my outside garden a silverhaze that got a bud like a cola bottle, I dont remember big buds from the Haze indoor... this means i cutted out (its a long time ago the 90's) the tops before 12/12. Or try the MARLEYS COLLIE from sensi, this is most best tasting haze variety ive smoked.
Mike82 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mike82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 21:04

Can i harvest this one already or its still going to gain a lot more in volume ?

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 21:33
it looks ready
if its more than 9weeks 12/12, you can harvest
some times it starts to flower again and again
if it stays brown no new explosion of white hairs, its ready
it looks ready
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>